SCG (1 Viewer)

Irish Sky Blue

i can't see this mentioned anywhere else on here but apologies if I have missed it.
At the end of the phone in there was a call from the chap who is the chair of the Diamond Club. I think his name was Ray. He really laid into the SCG saying that it is made up of people who are to afraid to criticise Sisu. If any of the group do start to question them they are very quickly closed down. The minutes of each meeting have to go to the club first for approval and anything that they don't like is removed before publication. He said that as a result of coming on the phone in, the in box on his email account on Monday will have 5 or 6 emails having a go at him for questioning SCG procedure. He was also very critical of Jonathan Strange for saying that the new chairman of the Trust would not automatically replace the outgoing chairman on the SCG. It seems to me to be further confirmation that this body is is irrelevant and should simply disband. It seems to be nothing mor e than a vehicle for Sisu propaganda.

rupert_bear

If the new chair of the Trust is prevented from attending SCG meetings that will illustrate a lot to me if the rest don't walk away.

Users who are viewing this thread