Saturdays atmosphere (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueSoul

That was the single best atmosphere ever in that place. The noise was unbelievable all game.

Its taken 18 years but i think now, with Wasps and sisu gone, and a team on the up and people coming back, it finally feels like home no?

The noise was unbelievable in the concourse half an hour before kick off

Agree with both. Walked in about 2:30 and it was like an away game. People on shoulders, beer everywhere, singing "We won the league at St Andrews", it was raucous.

That Twist & Shout while their player was getting treatment was the best thing I've heard at the CBS. 10 minutes straight, only increased in intensity, at least 80% of the ground joining in. That was the moment I started to believe, we're building something special here.

Evo1883

Lad next to me put a bottle of water on the floor and it vibrated when we sang , was very loud after the goal

pusbccfc

I've been to around 80 stadiums with Coventry in the past 30 years and can count on one hand anything like what we have currently.

Very few, if any, maintain the noise like we do.

It's not just today, it's been like it for years. Even in League 2, the hardcore in Singers kept it going.

Evo1883

I've been to around 80 stadiums with Coventry in the past 30 years and can count on one hand anything like what we have currently.

It's not just today, it's been like it for years. Even in League 2, the hardcore in Singers kept it going.
I'm around 80 too and I agree , no stadiums as loud as ours now that I've been too

joemercersaces

The noise in the corner was that loud today I wasn’t even aware other parts of the ground were singing. In the old West End in the 70s you sometimes couldn’t hear your self think but today was the loudest I’ve ever known

bigfatronssba

I was walking across car park A at about 2:05 and I could hear the singing in the concourses from there. Unbelievable noise.

The Twist and Shout part when their player was down was brilliant. Even those in the posh seats were jumping around

Tile Hill Phil

The noise in the corner was that loud today I wasn’t even aware other parts of the ground were singing. In the old West End in the 70s you sometimes couldn’t hear your self think but today was the loudest I’ve ever known
Yeah I’m in block 19 and I had to cover my ears at one point it was that loud. Absolutely brilliant noise today felt quite emotional being in that atmosphere

fernandopartridge

Agree with both. Walked in about 2:30 and it was like an away game. People on shoulders, beer everywhere, singing "We won the league at St Andrews", it was raucous.

That Twist & Shout while their player was getting treatment was the best thing I've heard at the CBS. 10 minutes straight, only increased in intensity, at least 80% of the ground joining in. That was the moment I started to believe, we're building something special here.
I can't even remember that

Users who are viewing this thread