Rumour on Gmk (1 Viewer)

6 Generations

Apparently, it is currently circulating on Facebook and Twitter that Northampton have been informed that we will not be playing at Sixfields this season!!

CovFan

The person who started this rumour has a reputation for making up absolute bullshit rumours.

RoboCCFC90

There have been a couple of rumours tonight:

There are two rumours that:

- Allegedly CCFC has told Northampton that Sixfields will not be required next season for home fixtures. (Twitter)

- Another rumour that according to a CCFC fan his daughter works at a car dealership, who was told by Carl Baker that City would be at the Ricoh this season. (Facebook)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RoboCCFC90

Was it carcraft now he isn't on captains wages ?

I don't know but if you put two and two together, he is selling his Mrs' car. Whether that has anything to do with anything I am not sure..

The Gentleman

There have been a couple of rumours tonight:

It's funny that when rumours come out about players leaving some on this forum take the piss saying bullshit, but then other rumours don't get the same treatment :thinking about:

RoboCCFC90

It's funny that when rumours come out about players leaving some on this forum take the piss saying bullshit, but then other rumours don't get the same treatment :thinking about:

Don't start you! I am having a good evening at the moment!

ccfc92

Probably because this is the one thing we all are praying for.

Any hint of a return, and excitement rushes through me and I'm buzzing. If that makes sense to anyone else?

quinn1971

I don't know but if you put two and two together, he is selling his Mrs' car. Whether that has anything to do with anything I am not sure..

I think it's pretty nailed on we'll be back at the Ricoh soon, everybody wants it to happen, give it time, unforgivable how sisu have gone about it but we'll actually be back there better off than when we left,

Monners

Any hint of a return, and excitement rushes through me and I'm buzzing. If that makes sense to anyone else?

It makes perfect sense mate. Shame there are City fans who a prepared to entertain themselves by starting such rumours with no apparent foundation though (the guy on GMK I mean)

Monners

I think it's pretty nailed on we'll be back at the Ricoh soon, everybody wants it to happen, give it time, unforgivable how sisu have gone about it but we'll actually be back there better off than when we left,

What makes you think its nailed on?

ccfc92

I was thinking this earlier. We will be more of a productive business/club if we get the off field stuff right.

To quote RFC: "Onwards and upwards!!!" (Hopefully) :)

RoboCCFC90

As I said to you earlier tonight pal it makes perfect sense.. We just have to hope..

ccfc92

It makes perfect sense mate. Shame there are City fans who a prepared to entertain themselves by starting such rumours with no apparent foundation though (the guy on GMK I mean)

Yeah :( hopefully they are just forwarding something they have heard and not making stuff up.

ccfc92

As I said to you earlier tonight pal it makes perfect sense.. We just have to hope..

I'm currently severing a rabbit's foot, and will wear it until we are back home :)

(To RSCPA, tongue firmly in cheek)

quinn1971

What makes you think its nailed on?

They know they can't last another season at sixfields, I think the ricohs one of the main reasons all the new signings have agreed to come here, they all know something's going on, pretty sure we won't finish the season at sixfields,

ccfc92

They know they can't last another season at sixfields, I think the ricohs one of the main reasons all the new signings have agreed to come here, they all know something's going on, pretty sure we won't finish the season at sixfields,

The new Bournemouth keeper said we are a big club with great facilities (yesterday on CET?).

So that either means a return, or he's only seen Ryton :D

Monners

I hope your right, and can understand the logic in the thought process - I just feel a bit more cautious that's all. A "wait and see" approach for me

percy

what if some of our new signings have never read the cov telegraph before. they may think we still play at the ricoh!!!!

DaleM

So basically, no one knows fuckall , everyones hoping we go back to the Ricoh , even though ACL and SISU aren't talking etc etc etc . It's the same shit as last year when no one "thought" they would ever move CCFC out of Cov . Fuck me can you all remember when the electric was turned on at Nene Park ?

These lot won't ever come back to Cov unless there is many millions in it for them . They don't give a flying fuck . It's all about getting a return on their , apparent "investment". .

Ricoh or bust. IMO . It will be very interesting to see how much this lot of players actually cost . We must be offering good money , for now , until the legal arguments run out .

What happens then ?

1 Quick liquidation ? ( Players contracts gone etc)
2 Sell the club ( Players contracts showing as assets , bump price up ? )

The SISU line has always been "We need to own the stadium and generate the revenues that provides"

Ain't happening at the Ricoh, or is it ?

Kingokings204

It's a guy called @Dannyswhite on Twitter.

I think he is the person starting it or running this rumour.

Probably bollocks but let's hope no smoke without fire.

LB87ccfc

It's a guy called @Dannyswhite on Twitter.

I think he is the person starting it or running this rumour.

Probably bollocks but let's hope no smoke without fire.

Actually started first by a Josh Bowen - who apparently is a Arsenal Fan someone said.. scrawny twat talking shit

shmmeee

OK, let's put our thinking hats on guys:

If a Ricoh return was confirmed, why would it not be made public?

Why would the players know anything at all about when it would happen?

I know everyone wants to believe it, but let's engage some critical faculty guys.

covcity4life

OK, let's put our thinking hats on guys:

If a Ricoh return was confirmed, why would it not be made public?

Why would the players know anything at all about when it would happen?

I know everyone wants to believe it, but let's engage some critical faculty guys.

you are not engaging yours if you think fans should ever stop hoping.

grasping at straws is part and parcel of being a football fan

Users who are viewing this thread