Ruby Walsh (1 Viewer)

CJ_covblaze

Superb!

Otis

The guy on there on Twitter who said he thought the thing was credible, he's just joking, right?

It's a funny ad, but it's just an ad.

MatthewWallis

The guy on there on Twitter who said he thought the thing was credible, he's just joking, right?

It's a funny ad, but it's just an ad.

I've seen a lot of people on Twitter who seem to think this is genuine

Nick

Administrator
I have no sound but to sum it up, he goes to his house and then puts him on a pickup and drives fast?

Johnnythespider

I have no sound but to sum it up, he goes to his house and then puts him on a pickup and drives fast?
The guy has accused him of Jumping off a horse to fix a race. Walsh tells him to jump out of the pick up at speed so he can see what that would be like.

wingy

I always thought the Jockey on Little Polvier (National 70's) threw himself the year before she won it, collecting me £250!!

rob9872

I always thought the Jockey on Little Polvier (National 70's) threw himself the year before she won it, collecting me £250!!
Little Polvier won in late 80's (around 88 or 89) because I was on too - won at 28/1
It was in the days when it was run at around 3.20, much earlier than now and the result was always flashed up on the scoreboard at Highfield Road. I remember jumping out of my seat almost as if we'd scored a goal!

wingy

Little Polvier won in late 80's (around 88 or 89) because I was on too - won at 28/1
It was in the days when it was run at around 3.20, much earlier than now and the result was always flashed up on the scoreboard at Highfield Road. I remember jumping out of my seat almost as if we'd scored a goal!
Sorry you are correct on the time rob.
I'd not long returned from working down the Smoke.
Shocking memory.
Only got it at 25's on the Saturday morning.
Another note? I used to earn as much and more than I do now, but probably do 30 hrs less per week generally.

Users who are viewing this thread