Rotherham (1 Viewer)

idris65

Look at the fun Rotherham fans are having. Our owners sisu coudln't give a shit about the fans. It's all about them and money............WANKERS

Longford

Some of our fans would still find something to moan about

You really don't like us do you. That is a pathetic statement to make. Even i smiled and cried in 1987..... I would again if we could swap places with Rotherham. You just seem to love all this inter-fan spite.

rob9872

Dagnall missed decisive kick so we had a small part in proceedings

CJ_covblaze

Tbf to Nick he's probably right. You've gotta look at some Newcastle and West Ham forums/tweeters. They're moaning more now than they did when they got relegated.

Nick

Administrator
So Nick is this just confined to Coventry City fans or do other fans moan?

No of course other fans moan, maybe it is just because I see ccfc a lot more but we do seem to have a lot more conspiracy theories than others, I agree we have a lot more shit going on now but some of the stuff posted is insane

ccfcway

No of course other fans moan, maybe it is just because I see ccfc a lot more but we do seem to have a lot more conspiracy theories than others, I agree we have a lot more shit going on now but some of the stuff posted is insane

nowt as insane as your owners taking the club away from the city and ailenating the large majority of its fan base, taking a charity to high court and telling fans that a new stadium would be built, producing an image, building a focus group and then not sticking to any of the time lines quoted to the fans for said new stadium. Having to start the season with tape over the shirts as we didnt have a sponsor, selling the league top scorer, adding a player who didn't even kick a ball for us, winning an award for engaging with families, not even knowing what our owner (who is now more hands on) looks like ,playing Jordan Clarke as a striker....

I could go on, but id suggest that actions speak just as loud as words

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread