Rotherham Match Thread (1 Viewer)

SkyBlue_Bear83

wilson up til recently was thumping these chances in but i think his confidence has gone

tbf he's been missing his fair share of chances since the start of the season, I wouldn't say him missing some chances is a new thing

stupot07

Before the Bradford game our defence record was rapidly improving, there were around 12 teams with worse goals conceded going into Bradford. Its just went to shit the last 3 games

Which did coincide with Christies injury..... :eek:

play_in_skyblue_stripes

I take no enjoyment. What a silly billy.

Doubt very much that any Coventry fan wants a bad result.
As for the posters saying this is the best team for 20 years any you should go to Northampton to witness it. Not true is it?

No doubt youngsters will be hit and miss. It ridiculous to have any expectations of youngsters without proper supporters behind them. I mean proper by the full set of fans.

InterSkyBlues

We have gotten 31 points so far this season, excepting the deduction, even with the past three results we are the sixth best team in the league. Given the circumstances this team are punching well above their collective strengths and deserve our support and admiration, not our scorn. PUSB

Grendel

valiant15

Doubt very much that any Coventry fan wants a bad result.
As for the posters saying this is the best team for 20 years any you should go to Northampton to witness it. Not true is it?

No doubt youngsters will be hit and miss. It ridiculous to have any expectations of youngsters without proper supporters behind them. I mean proper by the full set of fans.

It was always going to happen. Injuries,no strength in depth and playing in a morgue every other week is bound to catch up at some point.

We all know who's to blame.

CCFC_Charlie

Didn't Fisher say that the reason we weren't going to sell in January was that promotion is more valuable? Wonder how that's looking now

bringbackrattles

Feel dejected but I'll be up for MK Dons on Saturday as when you follow the City you have to be stoic or you would have to give in.We get mocked for supporting the Sky Blues but it's in your blood and that's that !

valiant15

Didn't Fisher say that the reason we weren't going to sell in January was that promotion is more valuable? Wonder how that's looking now

Fucking hell do you believe anything that twat says? This is the bloke that sold our top goalscorer whilst battling relegation from the championship.

He doesn't give a toss.

RegTheDonk

If promotion is more valuable to him, what would Fisher think about relegation! Only 5 points from the drop zone, cashing in on the talent would surely be dicey. Its up to Elvis to identify the defensive problems and Fisher to put his hand in his pocket, if thats what it takes.

SkyblueBazza

I hope Pressley has a plan B for our defending frailties

Maybe that was it? Let in 2 less tonight lol
Maybe SP is trying to expose frailties now in readiness for incoming people in January...or assessing how we'll cope without certain player strengths in these games? I don't know...maybe we've been found out & are sailing back down shit-creek with the tide & using paddles - at a rate of knots.
OR maybe it's a blip & we will spank MK Dons on Saturday

mark_ccfc

I hate SISU but I refuse to gloat over bad results.

I was waiting for a dip in form over Christmas and beyond considering the lack of support from SISU.

This is a big challenge now for Pressley and his young charges. I do hope they can turn this around. I hope this bad run is not sustained and threaten another demotion.

PUSB

SkyBlue_Bear83

I actually think the players will relish the return of the big match atmosphere on Saturday and put in a really good performance, I think the sixfields experience is starting to wear the players down.

ecky

If promotion is more valuable to him, what would Fisher think about relegation! Only 5 points from the drop zone, cashing in on the talent would surely be dicey. Its up to Elvis to identify the defensive problems and Fisher to put his hand in his pocket, if thats what it takes.

this lot wont invest! it will be clear the decks the ships going down!

Brighton Sky Blue

Fucking hell do you believe anything that twat says? This is the bloke that sold our top goalscorer whilst battling relegation from the championship.

He doesn't give a toss.

He has absolutely no individual influence over what goes on. It is all Seppala's doing and he is merely a very well paid fall guy.

skybluetony176

i think this match just came too soon after Saturdays. a few days in the class room, let young legs have a rest and then experience playing in front off the biggest CCFC crowd most would have played in front of.

it will be my 1st game this season so i'll be cheering them all the way win, draw or loose.

Users who are viewing this thread