Ronnie O'Sullivan (1 Viewer)

Skyblueweeman

Anyone else tired of his constant moaning? I want to cut him some slack as he's had/got some demons he's dealing with but I don't think I've ever seen someone so good at what they do and just moan about it all the time.

Expect I'm in the minority here but he just grinds my gears, regardless of how great he is at snooker.

Nick

Administrator
It's probably just brutal honesty too, saying he just doesn't have the hunger like he did when he was younger.

Flying Fokker

Anyone else tired of his constant moaning? I want to cut him some slack as he's had/got some demons he's dealing with but I don't think I've ever seen someone so good at what they do and just moan about it all the time.

Expect I'm in the minority here but he just grinds my gears, regardless of how great he is at snooker.
It’s like clocking in to a job that you have no interest in any more.

Maybe he should quit and then make a comeback when he’s watched a year’s worth of Homes Under the Hammer or Bargain Hunt?

He may need to move on?

ajsccfc

I like him but it feels like every championships, he's saying how he doesn't really like snooker or hasn't got the motivation. Then still goes on to dominate, so imagine if he was into it

Skyblueweeman

I actually quite like the fact the best player in a sport isn't so ultra committed to it they give the same bland interview over and over
Yeah, that's fair.

I just think though - if it supposedly makes him so happy, f&%k off and do something that does make you happy. Life's too short.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

yeah, it annoys me. If you don't like playing, don't play. You should have won enough prize money by now to not need to, and I'm sure you'd get a job commentating/analysing anyway.

Either stop moaning or stop playing.

Users who are viewing this thread