Roma (1 Viewer)

bringbackrattles

Steven Pressley says he likes to watch top teams play and hopes to pick up ideas etc and try and copy them.
Well if he watched Roma last night play against Man City he must have been impressed at how they play the game ? Fast build ups,counter attacks at pace,and solid defending,they are a cracking side. But can't imagine us ever playing like that as you need the players for a start !

ccfc92

Always the best policy: "try and copy them"

Like you say, you need the players to do it.

You can't have Nuneaten trying to play like Barcelona

bringbackrattles

Being a league one team you only attract league one players with the odd one or two who may be able to play at a higher level.But watching Roma last night I thought that's how to play football !

wingy

Being a league one team you only attract league one players with the odd one or two who may be able to play at a higher level.But watching Roma last night I thought that's how to play football !

Sure exposed MC's back line .

Also couldn't help notice how narrow MC played ,so much room down the flanks that they didn't exploit Zambeletta and Clichy never got advanced .

bringbackrattles

Sure exposed MC's back line .

Also couldn't help notice how narrow MC played ,so much room down the flanks that they didn't exploit Zambeletta and Clichy never got advanced .
Wingy I usually don't watch Champions League Football but was really impressed with Roma.it shows the gap between the top sides and those like us down below.Makes me feel even more miserable now !

wingy

Wingy I usually don't watch Champions League Football but was really impressed with Roma.it shows the gap between the top sides and those like us down below.Makes me feel even more miserable now !

Did you happen to notice how Flat/Poor the MC support was ,unbelievable for a Full stadium.

Users who are viewing this thread