Grendel

Sep 19, 2011
AlanPardew on Talksport.

What a combination.

Pardew spent most of his managerial career shagging other blokes wives and taking court injunctions out to protect himself

bigfatronssba

Apr 20, 2013
Pardew spent most of his managerial career shagging other blokes wives and taking court injunctions out to protect himself

The other half of his career he wasted

Reactions: Briles

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Aug 16, 2018
It’s hardly career suicide - you would be financially made for life
You do realise the difference between career suicide and financial suicide? He could get a lot of money while at the same time ruining his reputation as a manager.

Grendel

Sep 19, 2011

Grendel

Sep 19, 2011
You do realise the difference between career suicide and financial suicide? He could get a lot of money while at the same time ruining his reputation as a manager.

He’d get another job a week later

messiahrobins

Feb 27, 2024
Robins is an intelligent guy. Why would he take the Man Utd job other than for a huge pay rise, which i dont think is one of his life motivations as he seems to understand the important things in life, and he is very financially secure at Coventry albeit probably not able to buy 10 Ferraris.
Man Utd is barely a real football club, in the sense that actual football is not the priority for that club. It is all about the brand and commercial deals and trading off the name. We saw at Wembley how their fanbase has radically changed from what it was like when we used to play them regularly.
Robins is a football man. He would never go there. He loves it here, it is his club. Only club i could see him leaving us for is Norwich if they go up and then sacked their current manager if they have a bad start as i think he is adored over there and he has an affinity with the Canaries.
I wonder if Eddie Howe is really happy at Newcastle other than his pay cheque, The PL is now nothing to do with English football.

Users who are viewing this thread