Robins rumours (1 Viewer)

mds

Personally Im just getting sick and tired of new members like you trying to stir up rumours that have no substance.
must be a slow day on the wasps forum as they all seem to be on social media making rumours up to try a get a reaction
When one or more of our own supporters are on other sites proudly winding up opposition or Wasps fans there should be no surprise that we are maybe getting a little back.
Saying that, seeing the reactions all around is entertaining.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I don't think it's just on here.

The callers on CWR also have gone slightly more crazed than before.
One was saying we should be going in to get Jordan Willis back...
Don't think he's played football for 4 months, but guess he fits the 'ex-Cov player I know in that position' criteria

The CWR phone in has gone from barmy to an outright lunatic asylum.

I think part of the problem is that they have their weekly callers which take up half of the quota. Most of them are degenerates themselves. Then the rest of it seem to be full with people who have the stupidest opinions. I'm not even sure they are as desperate for callers as it sometimes seems to look like. I know @Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue has tried to get on a few times recently and they have told him the show is already fully booked quite a bit in advance.

Mind you, that might tell you more about ELB!

NorthernWisdom

Another account of somebody who sits stirring stuff up. I remember the other week he was acting like some sort of influencer

I got blocked by him though because I pointed out that he was telling people they were wrong when discussing a game he didn't watch but heard about "from his mate".

I have even had non city fans messaging in the group chat about Robins going based on that one about Callum O'Hares medication too.
That one's obviously a joke.

Edit - although it seems I'm the only one in the world to notice it says Liverpool, so maybe not!

larry_david

Another account of somebody who sits stirring stuff up. I remember the other week he was acting like some sort of influencer

I got blocked by him though because I pointed out that he was telling people they were wrong when discussing a game he didn't watch but heard about "from his mate".

I have even had non city fans messaging in the group chat about Robins going based on that one about Callum O'Hares medication too.
Anthony or Dan?

JulianDarbyFTW

Edit - although it seems I'm the only one in the world to notice it says Liverpool, so maybe not!

It's from a twitter handle called Slow Sports News, who post rumours and announcements from previous years as if they're currently happening, and because people don't / can't read properly they get all antsy and react like idiots to it.

Nick

Administrator

Oh yeah I know it's a joke and noticed that straight away....

It's more that people actually think Robins is going to leave and go to Leicester without paying attention. Like it's a default setting.

Frank Sidebottom

What rumours have we heard about him leaving.

Please god I hope he does not hand his resignation in as we will be in big trouble.

Can I blame him for going…absolutely not! He sounds so deflated with what’s gone on this summer.

He's from Oldham... they all sound like that.

Sick Boy

I think there are more children occupying this board more than ever these days. I might have to consider whether it's worth any effort to bother being here anymore if it continues. I've been here since GMK days, and enjoy banter, comment that is constructive and the funny side of things. Lately it feels like the asylum was empted. If you want to be a clown and enjoy pretending to be in the know, like to get a reaction to a deliberately argumentive comment, or like bullying, being hyper personal behind the tappy tappy, then go join one of the crazy social media platforms. There you will find your true cell mates.
To be fair I always assumed you were a wind up account.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

And can we stop the Robins will be off rumours. They're non-migratory.

PVA

Robins, Kane and Cashman are in an illicit love triangle gone wrong. Hence Kane being bombed out and Cashman loaned out.

Pass it on.

Greggs

Outside of football he has a really deep voice and a strong West Indian accent. The squeaky Mancunian accent he saves for training and match days. He is also a qualified painter and decorator, also dabbling with electrics if he struggles to find an electrician he can trust. Being an avid gardener, he has recently perfected the very difficult task of growing the physalis fruit, better known at the Peruvian groundcherry. Fun fact, he once had his phone confiscated by his wife after she caught him voting for Rylan on the 2012 season of X Factor.

oscillatewildly

I've heard at the end of each working day he leaves to go home to his family.
It's just what I've heard but if I'm to be honest, I'm inclined to believe it.

AOM

Outside of football he has a really deep voice and a strong West Indian accent. The squeaky Mancunian accent he saves for training and match days. He is also a qualified painter and decorator, also dabbling with electrics if he struggles to find an electrician he can trust. Being an avid gardener, he has recently perfected the very difficult task of growing the physalis fruit, better known at the Peruvian groundcherry. Fun fact, he once had his phone confiscated by his wife after she caught him voting for Rylan on the 2012 season of X Factor.

36pbyt.png

clint van damme

I've heard at the end of each working day he leaves to go home to his family.
It's just what I've heard but if I'm to be honest, I'm inclined to believe it.

Stops off for an hour on the way home to unwind at an s and m basement sex dungeon.
Apparently run by Mistress Davina Boddy. Just what I heard.

ProfessorbyGrace

Im guessing this is a ‘team’ of trolls/WUMs, I’ve seen this before. They act a lot like the ones that were on the CT site a few years back.

I mean come on, get a hobby. Failing that, a missus will keep you busy.

Robbings for life. PUSB

better days

Incredible
Lewis Carroll or Edward Lear would be proud of it :)

Users who are viewing this thread