Ricoh Station (1 Viewer)

Joy Division

Apologies if I've missed something but wasn't construction work scheduled to start last December? Last I ready it's meant to be open by December 2013.

Sba180

maybe its just going to be called ricoh halt, the train stops and everyone just piles off. like the days before health and safety when nobody was killed

Ashdown1

They're still piling £500 million into B'ham New St, not to mention this pointless HS2 bollux !! .................All we want is a fecking platform and some metal stairs.............that might be a bit simplifying it but in the grand scheme of things........

Nick

Administrator
Do the trains still go up to pro logis park? Haven't seen one up there for a while.

Sba180

no nick. it used to be the water train for danone waters but since that moved to crick the line has become redundant. shame really

VegetableSamosa

I remember getting up ridiculously early to watch those towers get demolished from my bedroom window. That seems like a whole lifetime ago.

Brighton Sky Blue

They would also need to install signalling equipment but aside from that, ticket barriers/machines, and a platform, it shouldn't take long to carry out. Though this is the UK, so 'shouldn't' in fact means 'certainly will'.

Users who are viewing this thread