Ricoh charity match full details (1 Viewer)

Sterling Archer

If you can get a strike force of Onandi Lowe and Ysrael Zuniga, I'm there.

Would love it if a few of the Prem era players turned up as well. Might even be worth asking the #BombSquad if they fancy a game?

This NEEDS to gain more publicity.

ajsccfc

has it sold out virtually already on ticketmaster? only 3 really small blocks available

It says 'limited' at present but looks like only the posh end is available, I imagine they'll open up more blocks as demand dictates.

brez

only certain blocks open at the moment, i think they will open more as they fill up, got my tickets booked, you can also book car park at same time

bamalamafizzfazz

On holiday in the States and just found out about this. Just wanted to say that whoever organised this event and the march a few weeks ago, youre doing our club proud. Very sorry I wont be at the game on Sunday to support the team and the cause.

I am at my nieces wedding in Liverpool, can someone PLEASE PLEASE video it, could a local AV company do it, interviews ect....and sell it after to raise some money fro either the charities or FPA????

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Wonder what the clubs plans were for celebrating 130 years ...... the CCFC website only seems to mention 125 years for the Football League doesnt it?

procdoc

I won't be going unless we field the same players that played in our first ever game 130 years ago

ajsccfc

I wouldn't have expected anything for 130 years to be honest, it's a bit of an awkward number. Once you hit 100 you go in quarter-centuries I'd have thought.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Was a positive PR opportunity for them though ...... but its their call

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
A couple of the lads from the Coventry City Supporters FC will be getting a few minutes on the pitch with their heroes on Sunday. I think thats a nice touch and link with the fans.

FPA are doing a good job with this event, might encourage more events

ajsccfc

Oh yeah it's something that you can definitely make the most of, it's just not one that's particularly obvious at the same time. It's like having a special party for a 23rd birthday.

Greggs

Micky Gynn is playing, he has been asked to work for the PFA at Northampton but would rather play at the Ricoh. Good on him.

Noggin

Wonder what the clubs plans were for celebrating 130 years ...... the CCFC website only seems to mention 125 years for the Football League doesnt it?

Taking us for a nice long trip to Northampton, not the usual holiday or celebration destination but at least it will be quiet and peaceful in the stands.

jesus-wept

What a massive plus this could be, better than any "Jimmys" Hill but fairplay to those doing that. I just think thousands at the Ricoh for this charity match and a fanny full at a hopefully wet Sixfields would make headlines in the Nationals

Greggs

Thinking i might ditch my plans to watch from the hill on Sunday and attend the ricoh.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Former Players Association :)

ashbyjan

The Trust is working with the FPA on this and we urge all City fans to back this great event - its going to be a celebration of the history of OUR club. Attending here is not only paying tribute to our heroes but shows the world how much we love our club. If we can get 10 times the number at the Ricoh than attend at Northampton it will send a powerful message out to SISU, FL, FA and the football world in general, raise loads of money for good causes and keep the message Keep Cov In Cov in the headlines. Trust will have the new Keep Cov In Cov wristbands on sale - £1.00 to spread the word in style!

mark82

The Trust is working with the FPA on this and we urge all City fans to back this great event - its going to be a celebration of the history of OUR club. Attending here is not only paying tribute to our heroes but shows the world how much we love our club. If we can get 10 times the number at the Ricoh than attend at Northampton it will send a powerful message out to SISU, FL, FA and the football world in general, raise loads of money for good causes and keep the message Keep Cov In Cov in the headlines. Trust will have the new Keep Cov In Cov wristbands on sale - £1.00 to spread the word in style!

Really hope this works and we get a few thousand. Presumably details are going in the CET to spread the word? Wish I could be there but I'm working the weekend in Yorkshire.

Is anything being planned for the televised sheffield united game? If so, I'll try and rope a few united fans I know up here in. Would be great to get a big screen on.

brez

yes they are but you can park at ricoh for a fiver, you can book through the ricoh website

Users who are viewing this thread