Reverse Mechanics... (1 Viewer)

Rather than starve SISU why don't we do what SISU want and follow the club to Northampton every week, what would they do with 15k/20k fans turning up to a 7600 capacity stadium? we could not be arrested by Police (unless there was trouble) we are only following our team, this would cause chaos in Northampton...just a thought, although I do like the turn up at The Ricoh idea too.

Nonleagueherewecome

If we can master quantum mechanics, we can do both.

Nick

Administrator
It would be good to see what happened ;)

I wonder what would happen if we had a JPT game with a guaranteed Wembley ticket?

Nonleagueherewecome

It would be good to see what happened ;)

I wonder what would happen if we had a JPT game with a guaranteed Wembley ticket?

Well we wouldn't get 32,000....

sm1845

once had a boss I could not stand. I complained all the time tryed to make him look bad. The only one lossing was me.
A Manager in a different department sat me down. Told what I was doing trying to do by getting him fired was going to get me fired.
Told me help him out make the idiot look good get him pormoted best way to get him out of your hair. It worked he got promoted to the other side of the country. I got his job. I want SH##SU gone maybe we should look at making the club a realy good sell. SH**SU WILL SELL ON get what they want and we get what we want SHITSU OUT. Just a thought.
Starving them could lead to us having no team then who losses we do. PUSB :thinking about::thinking about:
Dont beat me on this I just want the SKY BLUES FOR ANOTHER 130 YEARS AND TO PLAY IN COV WEAR WE SHOULD BE.

Nonleagueherewecome

once had a boss I could not stand. I complained all the time tryed to make him look bad. The only one lossing was me.
A Manager in a different department sat me down. Told what I was doing trying to do by getting him fired was going to get me fired.
Told me help him out make the idiot look good get him pormoted best way to get him out of your hair. It worked he got promoted to the other side of the country. I got his job. I want SH##SU gone maybe we should look at making the club a realy good sell. SH**SU WILL SELL ON get what they want and we get what we want SHITSU OUT. Just a thought.
Starving them could lead to us having no team then who losses we do. PUSB :thinking about::thinking about:
Dont beat me on this I just want the SKY BLUES FOR ANOTHER 130 YEARS AND TO PLAY IN COV WEAR WE SHOULD BE.

I once got passed over for a promotion despite filling in in the role for 3 months on a temporary basis. They brought in an experienced manager from another branch. I was pissed off, and he was a dick, so I led the team in not supporting him. Our performance suffered, I stabbed him in the back by slagging him off to another colleague who had the ear of the area manager, he got fired, I got the promotion they should have given me in the first place.

Sometimes, you can win by fighting. Even if it is dirty.

sm1845

Very true when there is someone to hear you out and gives a dam. SHITSU dont care I fear they would would rather fold the club and thum thier noses at us being the chidren they are saying na na na poo poo. Not Selling. Just feel they need an out show a profit TO sell on. who knows maybe onE of those big rich Oil fock will, look and say we can make a profit look at the suport in Cov.
shitsu are a hedge fund they sell when a profit is to be made and fold cut losses when a bad deal has been made. Sell all assets and dont care who they hurt doing it. just a thought. Does show that there is more then one way to skin a cat.
I dont live in England but I do buy my sky blue player every year and a new Shirt. Then drive my kids nuts making them lisen to the chesey radio broad cast. Become a bit of a family traditionr. As I will join the band wagon with Not one penny more I will miss the kids saying Dad not again, But they do yell from the other room when we get a goal.

Users who are viewing this thread