Relegation Candidates (1 Viewer)

Noggin

bragging threads never a good idea, i just wish you had been right

cloughie

I still have faith in Pressley yet he needs to adjust the system to the players available dependent on who is available

SkyBlue_Bear83

With our budget we should comfortably be making top half.

We will be in the relegation zone after the next few games an Pressley should go.

J

Jack Griffin

With our budget we should comfortably be making top half.

We will be in the relegation zone after the next few games an Pressley should go.

Current CCFC budget is league one mid-table average at best.

Gazolba

Lets face it, we get beat 2-3 times in the next couple of games and we will find ourselves in the wrong end of the table.

Not only that, but if we get beaten three times in the next couple of games, we will defy mathematical possibility!

letsallsingtogether

Top 12 wow we have risen in expectation.

We shouldn't be in this League full Stop.:mad:
Maybe I shouldn't have said comfortably but no financial reason why we shouldn't be finishing in the top 12

Kingokings204

I hate this type of thing started by the OP. He just looks silly now and makes me think what a dick and just shut up.

1940 oldfive

don't worry we wont be at the end of season!:claping hands:QUOTE=letsallsingtogether;794188]Top 12 wow we have risen in expectation.

We shouldn't be in this League full Stop.:mad:[/QUOTE]

stupot07

Top 12 wow we have risen in expectation.

We shouldn't be in this League full Stop.:mad:

Better get used to is, when wasps have their 100% and we continue to be tenants forever with little/no revenues, we'll be playing a lot of league one football. :(

Oh well at least sisu have been put in their place :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

SIR ERNIE

Better get used to is, when wasps have their 100% and we continue to be tenants forever with little/no revenues, we'll be playing a lot of league one football. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Wrong.

SISU put themselves in their current predicament.

The Lurker

stupot why cant you see that sisu have ruined this club. you never to put the blame on there plate. yes the council have thought of themselves here however sisu played the game of bullying and its came back to haunt them but us too

stupot07

stupot why cant you see that sisu have ruined this club. you never to put the blame on there plate. yes the council have thought of themselves here however sisu played the game of bullying and its came back to haunt them but us too

Sisu have ruined the club, along with previous owners and ACL.

However wasps buying 100% ACL (not yet completely but highly likely) and us being mere tenants forever (yes we were already in the short term) has now put a glass ceiling up whoever owns us. Seems to me a lot of posters have buried their heads in the sand on this one.

stupot07

Wrong.

SISU put themselves in their current predicament.

I never said they hadn't but it's now us fans and our club that will suffer for a generation.

The Lurker

Sisu have ruined the club, along with previous owners and ACL.

However wasps buying 100% ACL (not yet completely but highly likely) and us being mere tenants forever (yes we were already in the short term) has now put a glass ceiling up whoever owns us. Seems to me a lot of posters have buried their heads in the sand on this one.

STU - one major point well two in fact

The council/acl clearly losing money on the ricoh and need to recoup. ccfc went away for 12 months and we didn't pay rent for 18 months. clearly that was to distress acl/council. it worked and are the council really going to be bothered about 8,000-10,000 peoples views now (because lets be honest, no-one else cares anymore) the club has been on life support machine for a few years now, the council look at the fact they are probably more bothered about 240,000 voters who dont want rises in council tax etc... then 8k-10k fans opinion. Thats the way i see it.

stupot07

STU - one major point well two in fact

The council/acl clearly losing money on the ricoh and need to recoup. ccfc went away for 12 months and we didn't pay rent for 18 months. clearly that was to distress acl/council. it worked and are the council really going to be bothered about 8,000-10,000 peoples views now (because lets be honest, no-one else cares anymore) the club has been on life support machine for a few years now, the council look at the fact they are probably more bothered about 240,000 voters who dont want rises in council tax etc... then 8k-10k fans opinion. Thats the way i see it.

there may only be 8-10k regulars but as Ashdown (I think) said, the last time he asked at the ticket office, there were 150k customers on their database.

And there wouldn't be a raise in council tax because of the Ricoh.

The Lurker

there may only be 8-10k regulars but as Ashdown (I think) said, the last time he asked at the ticket office, there were 150k customers on their database.

And there wouldn't be a raise in council tax because of the Ricoh.

shows you even more how we've lost so many fans.

are you sure? If they didn't recoup money from the ricoh, they surely would have had to do cuts or raise taxes. tax payers money after all

skybluefred

I never said they hadn't but it's now us fans and our club that will suffer for a generation.

I think it will be more than a generation in 250 years. but by then will any of us care?

skybluebeduff

All the fools who were saying we're going to be around the relegation zone this year. You were wrong. I was right.
762a1082cf175757b98e60499eed746e.jpg

Don't put all your eggs in one basket just yet. You're actually doing rather shit. Thorn-in-disguise.

Users who are viewing this thread