reduced price season tickets now available (1 Viewer)

covkid69

just seen on the official facebook page that season tickets have been reduced in price already......after tims so called you'll be back after 3 games quote....maybe the penny has dropped for the fat loser that his quote was wrong :jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:

steveo1987

just seen on the official facebook page that season tickets have been reduced in price already......after tims so called you'll be back after 3 games quote....maybe the penny has dropped for the fat loser that his quote was wrong :jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:

They reduce them pro rata.£9 a game reduction as the season progresses.Fantastic value as the football is unbelievable

Sub

not when you add the travel to and from northampton for a so called 'home game' come back home to the ricoh and i will happily pay 22 quid a game

covkid69

ok but what a surprise that they advertise them after our lowest ever "home" attendance and after timmy mystical magical 3 game and you'll be back quote

Marty

They could pay me to go and I still wouldn't. Going to stick to away games until we return to the city.

QUOTE=covkid69;544467]just seen on the official facebook page that season tickets have been reduced in price already......after tims so called you'll be back after 3 games quote....maybe the penny has dropped for the fat loser that his quote was wrong :jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:[/QUOTE]

Its not really a drop in prices per match, its a correction to take account of the games already played.

Out of interest I went to the ticket site and got this

Somethings gone wrong!

We seem to have hit a problem. We are now aware of this problem and will look to fix it.

We apologise for the inconvience

Try returning to the home page and trying again.

I have explored this before and the same thing happened. Its been like this every time (and long may it continue) It's also the worst spell of 'inconvenience' I've seen for a while;)

Timmy if you can't sort your route to market, then maybe Joy ought to find you a route to the Dole queue.:pointlaugh:

italiahorse

not when you add the travel to and from northampton for a so called 'home game' come back home to the ricoh and i will happily pay 22 quid a game

If they announce that are back at the Ricoh I will buy a full price season ticket tomorrow.
Hopefully they have the original database so I can be with all my "Saturday" friends I have known since the stadium opened.
I will also buy a new home and away shirt.

Ashdown1

They reduce them pro rata.£9 a game reduction as the season progresses.Fantastic value as the football is unbelievable[/QUOTEhttp://www.theaa.com/route-planner/index.jsp#fromNode=18260040070144%7CStony%20Stratford,%20Milton%20Keynes%7CSTREET%7C478801%7C240493%7CtoNode=18260046679153%7CSixfields%20Stadium,%20Northamptonshire%7CSTREET%7C472795%7C260191]

By contrast in time and expenses alone this would cost me an extra £450 per season at £0.45p per mile and 25 hours minimum extra journey time sat in the car !

thaiskyblue

just in time for bonfire night.

Flying Fokker

I walk to the Ricoh.it has been the best part of match day for years.I want to see them play. At the Ricoh. Stuff the season ticket.

Users who are viewing this thread