Reda (1 Viewer)

hamil99

Facebook User
Have to say this shocked me. Would of thought a top league 2 side, at least, would of taken a gamble on him!

Alkhen

Got to be a money bags chairman deal? A short term deal would make no sense as if that was the case why wouldn't we have offered him one?

Alkhen

I mean he's just as likely to get injured there as here and if he was prepared to take a short-term deal then I'm sure Mogga would have gambled.

Clearly has the ability at this level

D

Deleted member 2477

They cant be paying him a lot. Id have taken him and played him till he broke down. He would have got us a few goals and he could have filled a gap where we desperately need players.
Cant understand this unless our physio etc have said hes fucked and no chance

ccfclinney

1 year deal with option of another.. He should be having words with his agent lol..
Surely would have been better off on a pay as you play deal with us if he's confident he can stay fit

eastwoodsdustman

It could well be the end of him. He lacked the discipline off field as it was. At non league level I reckon he will have less supervision away from the club which could result in even more injury issues.

Alkhen

1 year deal with option of another.. He should be having words with his agent lol..
Surely would have been better off on a pay as you play deal with us if he's confident he can stay fit

Clearly doesn't back himself to stay fit or couldn't risk a pay as you play deal at a higher level for financial reasons.

Can't blame him I wouldn't gamble my family's finances knowing I had a good chance of getting injured.

chiefdave

On the one hand they've got a cracking player for that level but what chance is there of him staying fit in that division? Won't be the greatest facilities or pitches. And when he does get injured would the medical staff be up to the standard he's used to. Seems a big risk for them.

coop

He will be on not much less than we could offer him imo,The owner is ploughing in plenty of money.

Liquid Gold

That is a shock, to have to drop down to that level to get a contract means his body must really be screwed. Bet his agent offered him to every league club too

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

That's a fall from grace. I felt it was pretty low when Kevin Thornton signed for Coventry United, but this is a step beyond I'd say.

If Reda could stay fit he could cut it in the championship I think. Now playing on the conference? Wow.

Hadji10

That's a fall from grace. I felt it was pretty low when Kevin Thornton signed for Coventry United, but this is a step beyond I'd say.

If Reda could stay fit he could cut it in the championship I think. Now playing on the conference? Wow.

Reda Johnson can play in the championship?? I've heard it all now Hahahaha.

Hobo

He tried to play hardball last season and nobody came in for him. He tried to do it again an no one was interested.

He is not Championship material. He has strengths in his game, but also weaknesses around positional play.

This outcome doesn't surprise me at all.

Users who are viewing this thread