'Red Dead Redemption' new PS3 number one (1 Viewer)

dutchman

gaming_preview_reddeadredemption1.jpg

Red Dead Redemption has knocked FIFA World Cup off the top of the PS3 weekly chart.

FIFA falls one place to second, above dual new releases Modnation Racers in third and Split/Second: Velocity in fourth.

Ubisoft's Prince Of Persia: The Forgotten Sands is the week's final new entry at six, above last week's high flyer Lost Planet 2 and GTA Episodes - Tales From Liberty City.

The top ten in full:

1. (-) Red Dead Redemption (Rockstar)
2. (1) 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa (Electronic Arts)
3. (-) Modnation Racers (Sony)
4. (-) Split/Second: Velocity (Disney Interactive Studios)
5. (4) Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (Electronic Arts)
6. (-) Prince Of Persia: The Forgotten Sands (Ubisoft)
7. (2) Lost Planet 2 (Capcom)
8. (5) Grand Theft Auto Episodes - Tales From Liberty City (Rockstar)
9. (6) Skate 3 (Electronic Arts)
10. (9) Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Activision)

Leisure software charts compiled by Chart Track, (C) 2008 ELSPA Ltd.

ccfc92

Just wondered if we had any RDR fans on here?

If not, strongly recommend the game :)

Hopefully RDR2 comes soon!

hill83

Class game. Never finished it though. Got to Mexico then gave up. They are making a new one aren't they?

Covstu

Yes loved it, got to the end also. The walking dead one was great too. Definitely getting this when it comes out

ajsccfc

I'd be surprised if they don't remaster it. I'd be tempted to go in again if the sequel's coming much later.

Marty

Rumours are they're working on a RDR game, but whether it's a remaster or a new one is yet to be seen. Never played it, it looks good though.

lifeskyblue

Yes the thoughts are it will be a prequel set 15 years before RDR. Have to say it is my favourite all time game...mind you I don't play many. I love the old western films and this played nicely to that genre. I even used to love just sitting on my horse watching the sun rise/set over the landscape. It had a surprising end that somehow summed up the passing of the old west.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lifeskyblue

Haven't got a ps4...son playing Fifa 16 on PS3. He wants a ps4 and I did think of buying one for Fifa 17 (and if RDR2 came out next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread