bigfatronssba

I know I need some, I’m sure there are many and I would like to see them

Genuine ones only

We’ll win more than we lose next year

Saturday 3pm kick offs will be the norm

We finish every year higher than the previous one

NorthernWisdom

And...

We'll at least get a chunk of cash for Gyokeres and Hamer, so that should stabilise us for a bit. Eccles has a season's experience under his belt, if we get Wilson-Esbrand and Norton-Cuffy back next season, they've also got something to build on now. Wilson's actually looking vaguely like a competent Championship level keeper, and who thought that earlier?

O'Hare back from injury, so even if Hamer left we'd at least have Sheaf, Eccles, Allen, Palmer, O'Hare, which should have enough options on rotation with one up and coming alternative.

Oh and when Hamer came in, we were all mourning not getting Walsh, so maybe we get somebody Better Than Hamer...

And the manager and assistant have committed themselves, so hopefully there's stability there even if we do need to take a step or two back first.

Seamus1

The squad cost about £3.2million to put together…imagine what robins and viveash can do with £20m

if we saw 13000 season ticket holders this season following a 12th place finish, surely we should be seeing 15000 season ticket holders following a season where we unexpectedly made the play offs and even the play off final!!

CCFCSteve

SISU gone, Wasps gone (so no fucked up pitches) and we came from nowhere to get to the play off final. Nobody expected that in Oct or even in March/April

Vik and Hamers performances this season have put millions on their values which should give us a chance to rebuild assuming both leave

Gutted to see this team be broken up almost as much as the loss today as theyve given us some amazing memories this season but that’s football

pusbccfc

£20m in the bank today in Play Off earnings and solidarity payments.
A further £20m+ coming in for two players.

No SISU and hopefully an owner willing to spend some of the money above.

One of the best Championship's in years next season with 2 of Leeds/Leicester/Everton coming down and Plymouth, Ipswich and possibly Sheffield Wednesday coming up. The teams going up/down from the Championship are boring home matches and Blackpool aside, dreadful away days.

Best of all, London Wasps leaving Coventry.

JulianDarbyFTW

I think the most positive thing is that we always seem to adapt. From winning League One with a possession-based system, to morphing into a counter-attacking machine this season. MR and AV seem to be able to change it up according to the skills and strengths we have. I think this is just the beginnings of the good times - honestly believe that MR is our Alex Ferguson.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Use our money from Vik and hamer to buy Yates , Doyle and mcnally I’d even out a bid in for leniahan from boro

its a buzzard

And...

We'll at least get a chunk of cash for Gyokeres and Hamer, so that should stabilise us for a bit. Eccles has a season's experience under his belt, if we get Wilson-Esbrand and Norton-Cuffy back next season, they've also got something to build on now. Wilson's actually looking vaguely like a competent Championship level keeper, and who thought that earlier?

O'Hare back from injury, so even if Hamer left we'd at least have Sheaf, Eccles, Allen, Palmer, O'Hare, which should have enough options on rotation with one up and coming alternative.

Oh and when Hamer came in, we were all mourning not getting Walsh, so maybe we get somebody Better Than Hamer...

And the manager and assistant have committed themselves, so hopefully there's stability there even if we do need to take a step or two back first.
League's won already!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Seamus1

Can someone explain where this £20 million figure for solidarity payments comes from? All I see is a figure of around £5m that each club gets? From what I gather, the total revenue from the play off run would not be too significant either as 50% of it is split between the 4 clubs?

Ross1247

Sell vik for big money, keep hamer. Yes big risk we lose him for nothing at end of next season but he could be the driving force to help us go up. The rewards outweigh the risk of losing him on free for me. If Robins got even 15mil back from vik sale to invest and we keep hamer, that's the way I'd go. Only way I'd sale hamer as well is if a 15mil plus bid came in and Robins was given approx 30mil war chest. Less than that I think it's worth the risk keeping him and running down his contract.

sometimesDanielle

I’m probably the only one but I honestly believe Gus will give us 1 more year. Vik he’s gone. Couldn’t give a duck but Gus maybe will give us another shot 😍

stupot07

Can't see Vik or Hamer being here next season, O'Hares still got a long way to go with his recovery.

___________Wilson
---------???-----Fadz----????
????-----Eccles--sheaf--Bidwell
------------Allen----Palmer
-----------------Godden

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Pusb1

we're Coventry. we are used to disappointment

When you are winning games, the league you're in almost becomes irrelevant. When we were winning loads in League 2, it was more enjoyable than our previous relegation from the Premier League.

we'd have lost loads next year, and we'll win more in the championship

we'll make loads of signings over the summer so we'll have an exciting transfer window

Users who are viewing this thread