Ratings (1 Viewer)

Grendel

For a laugh

Burge - 2 - he is a joke.
DKE - 4 - despite all the hype the harsh reality is that he never will make it. Too lightweight and too easily pulled out of position
Clarke - 3 - had a nightmare
Turnbull - 6 - did OK in the worst back 4 imaginable
Haynes - 3 - Linnell made him MOM - LOL
Reilly - 6 - at least he made an effort - more than players on actual contracts
Rose - 1 - What is the point of Rose?
Foley - 4 - anonymous
Tudgay - 5 - made some effort - did not deserve the ridicule
Kwayme Thomas - 5 - may be ok in league two
George Thomas - 7 one decent performance

Beavon - 5
Yakubu - 2

Covstu

I cannot even be arsed to have a go but yes it's not far off how I would see it. Thomas maybe a little generous

torchomatic

My ratings:

Tesco - 7
Game - 6
Starbucks - 8
New Look - 3
Next Home - 3

olderskyblue

For a laugh

DKE - 4 - despite all the hype the harsh reality is that he never will make it. Too lightweight and too easily pulled out of position
Foley - 4 - anonymous

Beavon - 5
Yakubu - 2

Yak 2 ?? He was only on 10 minutes and got injured ??, hence hardly moved at all after that (Didn't move too much in the 10 mins)

Grendel

My ratings:

Tesco - 7
Game - 6
Starbucks - 8
New Look - 3
Next Home - 3

Didn't you go in that strange 3rd world version of IKEA? Thats a Lee Burge

torchomatic

Stuchop

For a laugh

Foley - 4 - anonymous

Beavon - 5
Yakubu - 2

Agree with most, but 2 a bit generous for Yakubu and you didn't rate Kyle Reid!

Manager for me got 1 for his piss poor squad selection and then absolutely dreadful use of substitutes.

What is the point when you are chasing the game to bring someone on in 86th minute?

After the first half performance I would have brought 3 subs on and one of them wouldn't have been Yakubu

At 2-0 down you might as well go out there and have a real go - Rose, Foley and Tudgay off, Beavon, Reid and Vernam on.

Sutty

I left with 10 minutes to go but I'm assuming there wasn't a lot that I missed (final goal aside).

Burge - 4 - Doesn't inspire a huge amount of confidence in me

DKE - 3 - He's got something, but he's out of his depth at the moment. All 3 goals down his side.
Clarke - 2 - Abysmal display. Knocked off the ball repeatedly. Past it.
Turnbull - 7 - Would have been a lot worse without him. Bailed out Clarke multiple times.
Haynes - 4 - Nothing he tried worked.

G Thomas - 6 - Looks like a footballer at least. From what I hear his finish was half-decent.
Rose - 2 - Absent. They just had easy pass after easy pass through our midfield.
Foley - 3 - Marginally better than Rose.
Reilly - 4 - At least he tried.

Tudgay - 4 - Feel sorry for the guy. Signed a new contract as a backup option/coach. He's past it and playing way too often.
K Thomas - 5 - Did ok. Can at least be a focal point for our attacks.

Beavon - 4
Yakubu - He can't be bothered to run, so I won't bother giving a rating.
Reid - Came on after I'd left.

Slade - 1 - What a complete donut this guy is. Throwing on a striker for a midfielder at half-time and putting Kwame Thomas on the left wing is mind-numbingly thick. Bone-headed, un-thinking management. "We need goals so let's throw some strikers on". Kwame Thomas is not and never will be a left winger. Jones and Reid both have their flaws but both are far more likely to do that job effectively than Thomas. All it did was compress our play centrally. We were nowhere near good enough to work the ball through their defence, so we had to stretch it wide. Just had to. He gets a 1 for finally bringing a winger on with 3 minutes left. Thank the lord and all that's holy that he's only contracted until the Summer.

Calista

Can’t give my ratings because I wasn’t there today, I can only get to a very limited amount of matches these days.

This season my enviable record is P6 W3 D3 L0, we should have won two of the draws, and I haven’t seen any performances to merit the rank bad scores posted on this thread. Based purely on what I’ve seen, no way should we be at the bottom of the league. But given the shocking results and the reports people post, I just have to accept that we are complete and utter shite when I’m not there :(

rexo87

burge 6 - didn't do too much wrong and 1 reasonable save in 1st half
dke 5 - surprisingly good in the air and reasonable tackles but a couple of very poor passes
Clarke 1 - completely scared of Ajose backed off all game didn't put a challenge in
turnbull 3 - similar to Clarke but made 2 decent last ditch challenges
Haynes 2 - for some reason thought he was a world beater early on trying to go through everyone. After he realised hes an average league 1 player he didn't pass to our player once.
Foley 4 - started well in defensive midfield role but got brought down to everyones level soon enough
reilly 3 - disappointing after few good performances recently. Everything that he had been doing well such as tackling, passing etc was poor
rose 2 - been poor for a while now and tried to dribble out leading to their second goal - very poor performance.
G. Thomas 7 - MOTM - worked hard and didn't do much wrong, nice goal as well
tudgay 3 - didn't influence game at all but no worse than others as most were making out
K. Thomas 6 - looks good and could be useful in a good team. Wins a lot in the air but needs better service

Evo1883

For a laugh

Foley - 4 - anonymous

Beavon - 5
Yakubu - 2
Yea I can't be arsed to write the ratings but il agree about Kelly Evans and I agree about George Thomas being our MOTM

luwalla

Dunno if I was watching a different game , or maybe just a matter if opinions but DKE was about the only one putting a shift in today I thought , won most things and for as the smallest guy on the field he wins most balls in the air too... while turnbull was solely at fault for the first goal. He actually stood aside and let the ball go past him, presumably to the the keeper , but there was a Swindon player waiting for an easy knock in. Terrible defending all round for the other two goals too.

Burge just isn't good enough, he just doesn't inspire confidence , which doesn't help the back four. So undecisive!

stupot07

Burge 4
DKE 3
Clarke 2
Turnbull 6
Haynes 3
Foley 2
Rose 2
Reilly 4
Tudguy 4
Kwame Thomas 5
G Thomas 7 MOTM

Subs
Yak 1
Reid 1
Beavon 4

Slade 1

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Otis

Dunno if I was watching a different game , or maybe just a matter if opinions but DKE was about the only one putting a shift in today I thought , won most things and for as the smallest guy on the field he wins most balls in the air too... while turnbull was solely at fault for the first goal. He actually stood aside and let the ball go past him, presumably to the the keeper , but there was a Swindon player waiting for an easy knock in. Terrible defending all round for the other two goals too.

Burge just isn't good enough, he just doesn't inspire confidence , which doesn't help the back four. So undecisive!
What about Turnbull's absolutely weird and incredibly awful high ball pass from the right back position across his own goal.

Don't think I have ever seen anything like that in my life. It clearly wasn't a miss-hit.

I didn't think DKE was that bad, but he did struggle and I certainly wouldn't mark Turnbull as highly as some have on here.

Burge was making me very nervous in the stands, so you can just imagine what he is doing to the back four.

All over the place.

skybluepm2

For a laugh

Foley - 4 - anonymous

Beavon - 5
Yakubu - 2

Absolutely spot on. Generous with Burge

Otis

Burge 6
DKE 3
Clarke 2
Turnbull 6
Haynes 3
Foley 2
Rose 2
Reilly 4
Tudguy 4
Kwame Thomas 5
G Thomas 7 MOTM

Subs
Yak 1
Reid 1
Beavon 4

Slade 1

I thought Burge was poor. What about that rush off his line to come out to Ajose in the first half! He came about half way and then suddenly changed his mind and went back.

There was another occasion where he just didn't come out at all when he should have done and he made a mess of that Ajose chance when the striker ended up with an all but open goal.

He was so jittery today. I wouldn't give him anything past a 4 at all.

stupot07

I thought Burge was poor. What about that rush off his line to come out to Ajose in the first half! He came about half way and then suddenly changed his mind and went back.

There was another occasion where he just didn't come out at all when he should have done and he made a mess of that Ajose chance when the striker ended up with an all but open goal.

He was so jittery today. I wouldn't give him anything past a 4 at all.
Fair enough, haooy to down grade him to a 4, I only marked him higher than others as I don't think he had a chance with any of thr goals. Yes rash at time, but that was mainly due to being continually exposed by the back 4.

lifeskyblue

For a laugh

Foley - 4 - anonymous

Beavon - 5
Yakubu - 2

I agree with most of these. Perhaps mark gthomas down a point or two. KThomas did ok 1st half but then slade put him out left second half...why?
Worse thing about today was that they didn't play for the shirt. No passion, no fight, no clue.
Slade's teams worse than Mowbray or Venus. This is an awful season.

PUSB

Stuchop

I thought Burge called him to leave it as it initially looked like Turnball was going to clear the ball

Stuchop

What about Turnbull's absolutely weird and incredibly awful high ball pass from the right back position across his own goal.

Don't think I have ever seen anything like that in my life. It clearly wasn't a miss-hit.

I didn't think DKE was that bad, but he did struggle and I certainly wouldn't mark Turnbull as highly as some have on here.

Burge was making me very nervous in the stands, so you can just imagine what he is doing to the back four.

All over the place.
Basic rule in football is surely if in doubt kick it out - but no he puts in a perfect cross!

I'd rather have Reice Charles Cook in nets.

dongonzalos

How utterly depressing.
It will tell us a lot about the psychology of these players if they up their game for Wembley.
Slade should say if he doesn't see 100% commitment on the field of play you can forget your wembly

Last edited:

lifeskyblue

Stevenson and Bigi need to be in for me. I know Bigi not universally popular but I think he offers a lot more than the midfield we saw today.

PUSB

Grendel

Stevenson is injured and there is a suggest that another player likes to establish his own training regime which hasn't sat well with the latest manager.

ecky

I left with 10 minutes to go but I'm assuming there wasn't a lot that I missed (final goal aside).

Burge - 4 - Doesn't inspire a huge amount of confidence in me

DKE - 3 - He's got something, but he's out of his depth at the moment. All 3 goals down his side.
Clarke - 2 - Abysmal display. Knocked off the ball repeatedly. Past it.
Turnbull - 7 - Would have been a lot worse without him. Bailed out Clarke multiple times.
Haynes - 4 - Nothing he tried worked.

G Thomas - 6 - Looks like a footballer at least. From what I hear his finish was half-decent.
Rose - 2 - Absent. They just had easy pass after easy pass through our midfield.
Foley - 3 - Marginally better than Rose.
Reilly - 4 - At least he tried.

Tudgay - 4 - Feel sorry for the guy. Signed a new contract as a backup option/coach. He's past it and playing way too often.
K Thomas - 5 - Did ok. Can at least be a focal point for our attacks.

Beavon - 4
Yakubu - He can't be bothered to run, so I won't bother giving a rating.
Reid - Came on after I'd left.

Slade - 1 - What a complete donut this guy is. Throwing on a striker for a midfielder at half-time and putting Kwame Thomas on the left wing is mind-numbingly thick. Bone-headed, un-thinking management. "We need goals so let's throw some strikers on". Kwame Thomas is not and never will be a left winger. Jones and Reid both have their flaws but both are far more likely to do that job effectively than Thomas. All it did was compress our play centrally. We were nowhere near good enough to work the ball through their defence, so we had to stretch it wide. Just had to. He gets a 1 for finally bringing a winger on with 3 minutes left. Thank the lord and all that's holy that he's only contracted until the Summer.
We left with 20 mins to go
Our defence was shocking in the end it was men against boys
They had some big lads in midfield there no7 had a great game
We need some fit big players in our side
They looked fitter and stronger as the game went on

ecky

All over the place.
First rule in football never play across your own box
It was unreal what he did it was almost the perfect cross for them to score

Users who are viewing this thread