Ratings (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Robins pretty spot on tbf, it’s exactly how I saw the game aswell

The last paragraph makes it a bit odd that he didn't try something else up front until 89 minutes.

As much as we can say we were on the front foot second half I don't think we tested them at all. They seemed quite happy that they could keep us out.

shmmeee

I think the word “arguably” actual means some may believe that, rather than they were. To me they were far better than QPR. Every team causes us some problems. Luton I agree were far better than us but when as a team you fail to turn up everybody is better. I don’t think Luton will end up top 6 but I expect Swansea will.

I don’t think they will. They got gifted two goals but outside that didn’t look dangerous at all and were lucky out forwards all had their feet on back to front first half and were ignored by our midfield second half.

I think people are blinded by their ability to knock the ball around, but they don’t do much with it and looked shaky when pressed high.

Londonccfcfan

I don’t think they will. They got gifted two goals but outside that didn’t look dangerous at all and were lucky out forwards all had their feet on back to front first half and were ignored by our midfield second half.

I think people are blinded by their ability to knock the ball around, but they don’t do much with it and looked shaky when pressed high.

I think our best bet was to match them up. Most top teams including Swansea yesterday play with just 1 striker. I still find it bonkers we play with 2 it doesnt work!

Play with Vik alone, with a box, we control the game have that extra midfielder.

It was so easy for them to pass between the lines yesterday. Especially our forward line.

Londonccfcfan

Problem is when we play with 1 striker, our clueless fans call that negative!

Its suicide to play with 2 strikers.

We won league 1 playing with 1 striker!

covcity4life

They looked a good side in the making. But in the making. The fact is they made enough goof ups at the back we should have punished them. Their gk kicked about 3 straight to our forwards for a start
But what are we if not a good side in the making?

Are we already a cemented top 6 team now?

Come on

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Problem is when we play with 1 striker, our clueless fans call that negative!

Its suicide to play with 2 strikers.

We won league 1 playing with 1 striker!

We have four ´capable´ strikers and only one attacking midfielder who is playing very badly. Unless you play Allen we cannot really afford to do that.

It was again, why I tried to explain our transfer window didn't strengthen some key areas.

andrew.roberts

I can't fault the endeavour but we showed very little real quality when it was needed

Enviado desde mi SM-A202F mediante Tapatalk

Hertsccfc

He picked the ball up on the corner of the area and drove into space to win a corner at one point, people are seeing what they want to see with Jones.
If Gyokeres had played a fairly easy pass to him at one stage I think it is quite likely he would have scored. I felt he looked fine.

PVA

Yes I think Jones did OK in a pretty unfamiliar role.

Robins said in his post match interview that JJ was just a bit too frenetic, and he'd have liked him to be calmer on the ball.

Depending on January business he can still have a part to play this season

slowpoke

He'll get a 2 week rest after Saturday. After that he has to start every game as his style of play has become pivotal to our success so far this season. I agree he seems to perform best with Wagthorn around.
Might be in the Sweden squad.

Users who are viewing this thread