Hamer 4
O'Hare 5
Biamou 5

Walker 6
McFadzean 6
Shipley 6

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Jamesimus

Marosi - 3 Bottled it when we needed him most.

Osti - 3 Big headers, but got mugged off for the first goal, jumped into Marosi for the other one. You don't have to jump into everything mate.

Rose - 5 Good passing. Needs a leader alongside him.

Hyam - 5 Was okay today.

McCallum - 6 Was better today, actually got forward a few times and got some crosses in.

DaCosta - 4 Some awful positioning defensively. Was okay going forward but not amazing.

James - 6 Best of a bad bunch. Wasn't great mind.

Hamer - 3 Everything forced. Everything that wasn't forced was a mistake. Was always still the most likely person yo score a goal or create one mind.

Allen - 5 Won fouls wisely, passed the well. Pushed off the ball with ease. Pretty sure I weigh more than Allen.

O'Hare - 6 Seems high I know. It's not his fault the ref could not control the game. Was absolutely battered out there and kept going so fair play. Still didn't work out well for him.

Biamou - 4 Can't control a football. Got fouled twice badly by Flint (obviously no yellow). Barely saw him again.

Gyo - can't remember, was disinterested.

Walker - no rating. Got on the ball quite well. Had a shot that looked like he didn't even want to score.

Shipley - can't remember, was disinterested.

Cardiff - 2 - 9 poor players with 2 good ones.

Ref - 1 - A quite unbelievable performance. Completely ignorant of what to do with persistent fouling.

letsallsingtogether

Marosi 5
Rose 5
Osti 5
Hyam 6
James 6
Allen 6
Da Costa 5
McCallum 5
Hamer 5
O'Hare 6
Biamou 4
Wow a 5 for Marosi never more then a three. If that was Burge he would have been ripped a new arsehole on here, and everyone else would have had 6s and 7s

steve101

Same old mistakes at both end compounded by some bad luck (apart from Hyam goal) and an awful refereeing performance

Marosi 4 (no shots to save apart from those he didn't. Weak for second goal and just wasn't using his area out of possession)
Dacosta 7 (some decent forward trickery and getting into the box and handy knack of nicking the ball)
McCallum 6 (okay but could have done more offensively)
Rose 6 (did okay but should have been braver with second goal. Fadz I am sure would have put his head in there)
Ostigard 6 (not one of his better games but not sure he deserved to come off. Unlucky with header. Should have done better but did great to win it)
Hyam 7 (motm. best game for a while. Better bringing the ball out and some crucial challenges. Reacted well for goal)
James 7 (most of the time used the ball well. Decent shot near the end well blocked)
Allen 7 (wish he would show more for the ball. Has the best first touch out of everyone and showed willingness to dribble more)
Hamer 5 (worst game for club. Repeatedly tried killer ball when better option was on and gave too many needless free-kicks away)
O'Hare 6 (dreadful first half with giving the ball away and end product but did look more threatening in last 20)
Biamou 6 (control let him down on occasions and should have reacted quicker to chance close in, but did create half chances for O'Hare and Walker from clever flicks)

Walker 6 (held the ball up okay but should have scored and maybe go down for pen)
McFadzean 7
Shipley na
Gyokeres na

letsallsingtogether

I wonder if that injury has done more damage beneath the surface
Could well have was doing a lot better at the beginning of the season thing is same could have be said about every position on the park.
We seem to be going backwards, we really need to change quickly or we will be doomed.
Sad thing is we would have played in the Chaampionship and not seen a game live, could be years before we return.

Grendel

Same old mistakes at both end compounded by some bad luck (apart from Hyam goal) and an awful refereeing performance

Marosi 4 (no shots to save apart from those he didn't. Weak for second goal and just wasn't using his area out of possession)
Dacosta 7 (some decent forward trickery and getting into the box and handy knack of nicking the ball)
McCallum 6 (okay but could have done more offensively)
Rose 6 (did okay but should have been braver with second goal. Fadz I am sure would have put his head in there)
Ostigard 6 (not one of his better games but not sure he deserved to come off. Unlucky with header. Should have done better but did great to win it)
Hyam 7 (motm. best game for a while. Better bringing the ball out and some crucial challenges. Reacted well for goal)
James 7 (most of the time used the ball well. Decent shot near the end well blocked)
Allen 7 (wish he would show more for the ball. Has the best first touch out of everyone and showed willingness to dribble more)
Hamer 5 (worst game for club. Repeatedly tried killer ball when better option was on and gave too many needless free-kicks away)
O'Hare 6 (dreadful first half with giving the ball away and end product but did look more threatening in last 20)
Biamou 6 (control let him down on occasions and should have reacted quicker to chance close in, but did create half chances for O'Hare and Walker from clever flicks)

Walker 6 (held the ball up okay but should have scored and maybe go down for pen)
McFadzean 7
Shipley na
Gyokeres na

Hyam was shite

Brighton Sky Blue

Could well have was doing a lot better at the beginning of the season thing is same could have been said about every position on the park.
We seem to be going backwards, we really need to change quickly or we will be doomed.
Sad thing is we would have played in the Chaampionship and not seen a game live, could be years before we return.

That was sticking in my mind as those shit goals went in. In Marosi's case he seems scared to challenge for the ball which I totally get if I'd had my face busted a few months prior.

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Marosi 4 - thought he could have done better with first goal but awful for second
Dacosta 6.5 - thought he was probably our best player today
Rose 5 - don’t actually remember him doing much right or wrong
Ostigard 4 - not a good day for our best centre back today
Hyam 6 - lazily giving him one more than rose for scoring
Mccalum 6 - his best game going forward for a long time
Hamer 5 - possibly his worst game for us. Passes astray all over the shop
James 5.5 - “okay” - I don’t necessarily think sheaf is better than him, but think our midfield is more balance with him
O’Hare 6 - usual frustration. Moments of brilliance, plenty of moments of “what were you thinking”
Allen 6 - actually thought with Dacosta was fairly decent
Biamou 9 - instrumental if isolated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sick Boy

Marosi 4 - thought he could have done better with first goal but awful for second
Dacosta 6.5 - thought he was probably our best player today
Rose 5 - don’t actually remember him doing much right or wrong
Ostigard 4 - not a good day for our best centre back today
Hyam 6 - lazily giving him one more than rose for scoring
Mccalum 6 - his best game going forward for a long time
Hamer 5 - possibly his worst game for us. Passes astray all over the shop
James 5.5 - “okay” - I don’t necessarily think sheaf is better than him, but think our midfield is more balance with him
O’Hare 6 - usual frustration. Moments of brilliance, plenty of moments of “what were you thinking”
Allen 6 - actually thought with Dacosta was fairly decent
Biamou 9 - instrumental if isolated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Come on mate, the 9 is a bit too harsh

the rumpo kid

67% possession 20 attempts only 5 on target saves city 0 Cardiff 4
Unfortunately goals 3 - 1
Stupidly low marks again, knee jerk reactions , of course we could have done better , but don't press the panic button yet , and for god's sake don't start getting on the lads backs if we lose the next couple.

SeaSeeEffCee

67% possession 20 attempts only 5 on target saves city 0 Cardiff 4
Unfortunately goals 3 - 1
Stupidly low marks again, knee jerk reactions , of course we could have done better , but don't press the panic button yet , and for god's sake don't start getting on the lads backs if we lose the next couple.
How many of those attempts were once we were already 3-0 down? Easy to stat pad against a side who are in cruise control.

Users who are viewing this thread