Question: If we were to return to the Ricoh.... (1 Viewer)

Would you buy a season ticket if we were back at the Ricoh for the new season?

• Total voters

hill83

And I'm pretty sure his reasoning was purely in response to foam at the mouth NOPM mentalists. So the hypocrisy was quite rightly pointed out. And a legitimate response to a sweeping generalisation is to do the same.

The Gentleman

See my edit

I know what you're saying but he said in a post recently that anyone has a right to go to watch a game regardless of their motives. If they are hypocrites then fine but another persons view of some is that they are traitors. Both name calling but he only moans about one side? Loads of people on here get called or call names (me included) but he only takes offence when it is about people who go to Sixfields. Just seems rather selective about his name calling crusade.

hill83

I know what you're saying but he said in a post recently that anyone has a right to go to watch a game regardless of their motives. If they are hypocrites then fine but another persons view of some is that they are traitors. Both name calling but he only moans about one side? Loads of people on here get called or call names (me included) but he only takes offence when it is about people who go to Sixfields. Just seems rather selective about his name calling crusade.

Fair enough. I must have missed that. He can argue that one himself.

bigfatronssba

I'm willing to bet 23p he did mean that though.
Torch is quickly becoming an extremist though. Although he's being pushed. Maybe it's time for a break?

I'll have it by postal order please.

All I have said about Sixfields lately is that I would like to see those who go protesting in ground.

As for RFC, I make no apologies for my slur. Any Coventry fan who PREFERS to watch Coventry in Northampton is a traitor, or wasn't a fan in the first place.

skybluericoh

It's a no from me until the owners are gone or they re-engage me. A move back to the Ricoh would be a big step in the right direction,and if they started off like they did the last two seasons I'd be back. But they (SISU) would also have to stop the over the top stewarding, get rid of TF or at least get him to grovel publicly saying how he had gauged the feeling of the fans so wrong, he is so very sorry, and would gladly join a SISU out protest to prove it.

Users who are viewing this thread