"Quality over quantity" (1 Viewer)

covcity4life

1 loan signing i expect, 2 would be a bonus

either way i feel we have enough to avoid relegation for sure

We have to cut our cloth. We've gone down the "quantity not quality" route before and ended up with the likes of Andy Impey.

Maybe given the wage budget Thorn would rather bring in one or two players that will improve the first team and use Academy players to fill in the gaps rather than buy in 5 or 6 players at or below the standard we have already.

It's frustrating as hell, but we are where we are. Given that I can't say I'd do any different. We aren't in a position to waste wages on players who aren't playing, we're just going to have to gamble on the right players staying fit.

I totally agree, I just fear that it's another excuse for not adding enough players to a depleted squad.

We'll see. Two more loan signings in the right positions would help a hell of a lot.

O

odysseus

At least we can safely say we are not carrying any deadwood. Its a small, young, tightly knit squad with potential to gel and flourish. Everyone keeps harking on about players like Bell, Mc Sheffery and Baker but given a decent run in the team they will come good. Am definitely looking upwards. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread