Match Thread QPR (2 Viewers)

Great_Expectations

Lack of performance, ability and passion is a receipt for disaster and we are seeing it play out today unfortunately.

The Shipley/Allen selection could be perceived as a desperation choice, just for the sake of changing something.

We play one up front and none of our 4 strikers are really suited to it.

It is worrying times at the minute.

Grendel

I did say at the start of the season Hamer could be the next Gunnarson or the next Ashley Grimes. Sadly it’s Ashley

Tommo1993

Can’t see how we’ll stay up. Other teams have shown recently that they have the fight that we clearly don’t. I’m sure we’re on our way back to League One.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Bloody header was awful , either side at least the keeper would of had to move

Liquid Gold

352 is the only thing that has worked for us this season and we abandon it straight away.

Robins isn’t up to the level. Neither are the players we’ve signed or retained.relegate is now and save us the trouble. This is tragic.

Not having a bit of bottle to fight is inexcusable.

DaCosta over Pask and 1 up top again is the final straw.

fernandopartridge

We've played well once since the Millwall game, even the games we won we've done just enough bar the Brentford game. The worry for me is that I just don't feel like Robins has got anywhere to go, today's plan was to take a punt on the system of last season working yet bizarrely leaving the best player out.

cc84cov

352 is the only thing that has worked for us this season and we abandon it straight away.

Robins isn’t up to the level. Neither are the players we’ve signed or retained.relegate is now and save us the trouble. This is tragic.

Not having a bit of bottle to fight is inexcusable.

DaCosta over Pask and 1 up top again is the final straw.
Your finally getting it

Paxman II

Not sure what MR's was thinking today. O'Hare needs to be on. Pask needs to be on. I'd do it quickly and decisively to send a message to the team.

cc84cov

We've played well once since the Millwall game, even the games we won we've done just enough bar the Brentford game. The worry for me is that I just don't feel like Robins has got anywhere to go, today's plan was to take a punt on the system of last season working yet bizarrely leaving the best player out.
He has out the fucking door

Users who are viewing this thread