Match Thread QPR (2 Viewers)

cc84cov

always worries me without Kelly holding them Together,it’s simple for them high press us and force us long to Godden who their 6ft+defenders will deal with in the air all day

CCFCSteve

now I’m not usually one to make rash, negative comments but our defence has been an absolute fuckin embarrassment so far !

cc84cov

I don’t understand why we have barely given Shipley or Allen any game time then chuck them in from the start. We are starting to run out of ideas which is concerning me
It’s what he does,doesn’t keep players sharp then when their needed their bang out of sharpness

Esoterica

QPR move the ball from the back to the forwards in 4 passes. We tap it between our centre backs for 6 passes and then go long to Godden. Dire. This formation is useless when the wingbacks are trapped in a 5.

CovLis86

I'm genuinely embarrassed watching so far. What's the possession stats, 90 / 10? And that's only including marosi picking it up out the net

PVA

Get Kelly on for Shipley.

Total waste of a shirt and we have no control of the midfield

Terry Gibson's perm

They are playing with a lot of width and are getting the midfielders wide, Allen will always be more central and Shipley is pointless

Grendel

tbf, DaCosta's not been part of that five so far, he's been a man all out on his own, somewhere, anywhere on the football pitch.

He’s a joke signing he is one of the worst players I’ve seen

letsallsingtogether

Good job im stuck oitside with no radio or tv having the car tyres changed.

Users who are viewing this thread