Match Thread QPR (1 Viewer)

Brighton Sky Blue

Bit of a damned if you do and damned if you don't reaction on here today. Think most people would have wanted Wilson and Biamou out of the starting line up for today and they've got that wish. O'Hare on in the 2nd half gives us a strong sub and can also replace Godden with Walker when he tires. Just give it a good go please city and if we come up short because that team is very L1 then fair enough.

Where's is McFadz, or have I missed some news there?

Basically the L1 team plus Hamer

Hertsccfc

Bit of a damned if you do and damned if you don't reaction on here today. Think most people would have wanted Wilson and Biamou out of the starting line up for today and they've got that wish. O'Hare on in the 2nd half gives us a strong sub and can also replace Godden with Walker when he tires. Just give it a good go please city and if we come up short because that team is very L1 then fair enough.

McFadzean is still suspended no?

clint van damme

still suspended isn't he?

Nick

Administrator
Fuck me how much space did they get down our right.

Had time to bring it down, go for a shit, read the paper and then cross it in.

Users who are viewing this thread