QPR tickets (1 Viewer)

Ashdown

Not for me unless we really are still in the mix. I’ve bought for Ipswich instead. I hate stupid early morning kick offs at the best of times, whereas an evening kick off can involve a bite to eat and a few beers 👍

edgy

Not for me unless we really are still in the mix. I’ve bought for Ipswich instead. I hate stupid early morning kick offs at the best of times, whereas an evening kick off can involve a bite to eat and a few beers 👍

Whereas a lunchtime kick off can involve several bites to eat and loads of beers 👍

Brighton Sky Blue

Would be nice if we were still in contention by that point. If not, fancy dress co-ordination with QPR

theferret

Is there another set of supporters anywhere that is urging their own club to raise prices? It's weird and of course it is often season tickets holders calling for this as they are not impacted.

Just as quick as crowds rise, they can fall again. We have a mediocre season and the demand falls sharply. Once the recent bubble bursts, which it will because history tells us that it will, we'll lose bums on seats quickly. We probably have next season riding this wave, but not sure after that.

£37 for the cheapest available seat is the 3rd highest in the league (2nd really as even Leeds have some £35 seats available for cat A games). No reason to go higher.

Ashdown

Is there another set of supporters anywhere that is urging their own club to raise prices? It's weird and of course it is often season tickets holders calling for this as they are not impacted.

Just as quick as crowds rise, they can fall again. We have a mediocre season and the demand falls sharply. Once the recent bubble bursts, which it will because history tells us that it will, we'll lose bums on seats quickly. We probably have next season riding this wave, but not sure after that.

£37 for the cheapest available seat is the 3rd highest in the league (2nd really as even Leeds have some £35 seats available for cat A games). No reason to go higher.
Well said sir ! Not everyone can justify a ST for many reasons or wouldn’t be comfortable leaving empty seats for half the season either. Me and the wife spent around £675 on tickets to watch 10 matches. That is enough for people paying per game!

Users who are viewing this thread