QF Draw (1 Viewer)

Tommo1993

Certainly wouldn’t turn down Leicester at home. Think all other possibilities result in definite loss.

hamertime

I know many are rather dismissive of Newcastle, but that club has been so desperate to win the FA Cup. It's a burning desire of theirs, year in, year out, for decades and I actually wouldn't be surprised if they won the whole thing this year.

They haven't been great at all of late, but they do have the players to beat anyone on their day and of course, they are now just three games away.

They may have scraped through so far, but I wouldn't dismiss them so quickly and they I think, would utterly trounce us if we played them.

For me, I think we have two chances and that's either Leicester at home, or Forest at home.

I honestly think we would be totally embarrassed by anyone else.
Why would we be embarrassed by Newcastle if we got them, they barely beat Blackburn who have a lot less points than us. Anything can happen with the right attitude and fight.

Saddlebrains

People thinking Leicester offers us the best chance are wrong

1. We played the best we have all season against them in the win. We havent hit that height since.
2. We dont have Sakamoto or Sheaf who torn them a new one
3. No way will they rock up and think it will be easy like they did
4. They will want to right last month and will come at us from minute 1.

For me, Chelsea or United away ir hone. The generation who havent seen us in the prem get the big away day out, and we can turn them over in my view. They will rock up arrogant as fuck thinking they are better than they are, when in actual fact they are mediocre shite, and with our fans being raucous, loud and our players in their faces, they wont like it

ccfcno9

Man Utd or Newcastle Away great away days and ££££ compensation if we lose. Just need us to be on top of our game to proceed in this( And maybe a slight off day from opponent ;)). Either way no easy fixture so happy to take one of the bigger guns now and count the run as improvement on recent years. realistically beating Man City is not happening unless we can get Roy of the Rovers on loan.

hamertime

Man Utd or Newcastle Away great away days and ££££ compensation if we lose. Just need us to be on top of our game to proceed in this( And maybe a slight off day from opponent ;)). Either way no easy fixture so happy to take one of the bigger guns now and count the run as improvement on recent years. realistically beating Man City is not happening unless we can get Roy of the Rovers on loan.
Newcastle great piss up but shit being up in the gods. Don’t fancy that.

Anyone except Man City or Liverpool at home

Otis

1. We played the best we have all season against them in the win. We havent hit that height since.

For me, Chelsea or United away ir hone. The generation who havent seen us in the prem get the big away day out, and we can turn them over in my view. They will rock up arrogant as fuck thinking they are better than they are, when in actual fact they are mediocre shite, and with our fans being raucous, loud and our players in their faces, they wont like it
I would also say that anyone who believes we can turn over Chelsea or United, while stating we aren't playing so well now, is completely delusional. 😂

Brighton Sky Blue

I mean if you’re saying we can’t beat Lesta but could win at Old Trafford…

Boicey

What are you even talking about? We hadn’t played Leicester for about 10 years before this season.

The best chance to get to only a second ever FA Cup semi final in our history and everything that comes with that is the most exciting prospect for me. Each to their own I guess.

all academic anyway, we’ll draw who we draw.
Im talking about we’ve played them twice this year and not played the ‘big teams’ for 20+ years.
it’s not that difficult.
Yes we’ll see soon enough. Hope it’s not boring Leicester.

skybluericoh

Any at home but away would like Man UTD, just remember the 19,000 we took in the league cup.

I would not want Liverpool away, always found their fans awful at Anfield.

Users who are viewing this thread