PUSB: 'From the Boardroom' versus Notts County (Programme notes) (1 Viewer)

Bob Latchford

Sbarcher

Hmm... failed to mention any news/discussions on our abode for next season. I'm sure Timmy has got it in hand ( now then, you're having a naughty thought!).

shmmeee

Perfectly normal opening day programme notes from a club chairman. Not said anything controversial and continues in line with his low key approach since the end of the season. He's not going to discuss the Ricoh rent debate in the programme notes for the opening day of the season.

Yeah it was fairly standard bland stuff. Not really offensive.

Ashdown

Nothing given away there, a nice positive spin as expected. He must be short of stuff to do again. I could write that for £200k per annum.

fernandopartridge

Perfectly normal opening day programme notes from a club chairman. Not said anything controversial and continues in line with his low key approach since the end of the season. He's not going to discuss the Ricoh rent debate in the programme notes for the opening day of the season.
And if he did he'd be rightly criticised for propaganda

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Bob Latchford

Nothing given away there, a nice positive spin as expected. He must be short of stuff to do again. I could write that for £200k per annum.
He doesn't take a salary , don't ya know :woot:

Astute

The owners of the football club have decided to appeal against the judgement of the High Court made on Friday 14th July. The club and its staff remain focused on the day-to-day running of the club, and working with Wasps/ACL to ensure the smooth operation of our matchday at the Ricoh Arena.

Yeah just what we wanted to hear :banghead:

Users who are viewing this thread