Pubs for Wolves (1 Viewer)

M&B Stand

Walkabout in town is the designated away pub.

Jacks Cafe Bar, just south of the ringroad is owned by Sikh brothers who have family in Coventry and will welcome city fans. Car park next to it. Opens at 7am for those after an early Beer & breakfast start! Really nice place. Jacks Cafe, Frederick St, Wolverhampton, West Midlands WV2 4DU

There's a big pub on a main arterial route into wolvo that's run by a City fan, but the fella has asked me not to name until he's spoken to police about what their plans are for Cov fans. He'll be open for coaches/minibuses if the police allow.

LB87ccfc

Walkabout and Hogs Head up near the ground are the two designated away pubs, otherwise its sparse, and you just take your chances, NO away club colours allowed in anywhere in the City Centre, all are doorstaffed.

Pub at the back of the train station is away friendly ( not the blue brick the other one).

Bit harsh that. Had many a good night at the civic and in town before & after! Similar demographic to Cov in some ways

Ironically I say similar about Coventry I've had some good days/nights there at football and gigs. Always thought the Citys are quite similar both subbosedly living in the shadow of 'the second city'.

As for away pubs, only designated away pub is Walkabout (in City Centre), Hogs Head definitely isnt and like most pubs within City Centre is Home fans only (most are manned on the door too).

Few pubs that are not neccesarilly away pubs but usually accept mixed groups (might have to cover colours and not in groups etc)

Hatherton Arms (behind Asda by the ground)
Goalpost (again that side of the ground behind the Stan Cullis Stand)
The Great Western (behind the train station)

C

cw36

If i had a ticket i would go on the rampage around the horrible place just to take our off field problems out on somebody. Would anyone else have joined in with me ?. We will beat them 2-0 btw.

SuttonSkyBlue

possibly within the bracket of the pubs I've mentioned above although think they have doormen so might not let you in. Its more of a hotel type pub that with it being right next to the premier inn. Its right by the Great Western that.

ok cheers for that. I should be meeting some Wolves lads there so hopefully we can wing it.

fernandopartridge

Ironically I say similar about Coventry I've had some good days/nights there at football and gigs. Always thought the Citys are quite similar both subbosedly living in the shadow of 'the second city'.

As for away pubs, only designated away pub is Walkabout (in City Centre), Hogs Head definitely isnt and like most pubs within City Centre is Home fans only (most are manned on the door too).

Few pubs that are not neccesarilly away pubs but usually accept mixed groups (might have to cover colours and not in groups etc)

Hatherton Arms (behind Asda by the ground)
Goalpost (again that side of the ground behind the Stan Cullis Stand)
The Great Western (behind the train station)

Good point. I personally think both cities retain their identities as distinct from 'Greater Birmingham' [vomit]

Users who are viewing this thread