Protest tonight at 5pm??? (1 Viewer)

Lancs85

Is this happening? Live in Northampton and will shoot over if so?!

D

Deleted member 4232

Why are these protests always during normal working times. Christ.

If We're going to do it, can we do it properly?! Or not at all. These 10-20 people stands arent going to do jack, jack.

jon92

Why are these protests always during normal working times. Christ.

If We're going to do it, can we do it properly?! Or not at all. These 10-20 people stands arent going to do jack, jack.

I said that earlier most people don't finish work til 4-5 and by time got over there in the rush hour traffic be late

NTFC

Can I just ask that you guys respect our club, stadium and fans. There are many of us who are against this ground share but we need a clear message from your Supporter's Trust as to how it will negatively impact on your club. Your Supporter's Trust should also directly contact ours to ask for them to speak out against it in solidarity. It's clear that from our end it is seen as little more than a way of bringing in extra income. No ulterior motives.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Can I just ask that you guys respect our club, stadium and fans. There are many of us who are against this ground share but we need a clear message from your Supporter's Trust as to how it will negatively impact on your club. Your Supporter's Trust should also directly contact ours to ask for them to speak out against it in solidarity. It's clear that from our end it is seen as little more than a way of bringing in extra income. No ulterior motives.

I don't think any Coventry Coty fan has a problem against your fans, club or its stadium. It's nothing personal that we don't want to play there. Just the simple fact that your ground isn't in Coventry. A place where we have a home (albeit not our actual home that is now a housing estate).

I wouldn't be so sure any communication between the Trusts will be productive!

letsallsingtogether

Left Coventry at 5 was there at 5.40 Traffic wasn't that bad but wait till you are trying to get there for a night match or on a Saturday

and when there has been an accident.................................

Mind you went to the top of Sky Blue Hill could see nearly the whole pitch........................... :eek:

Sbarcher

Or a rugby match. We'll be there for hours.

NTFC

I don't think any Coventry Coty fan has a problem against your fans, club or its stadium. It's nothing personal that we don't want to play there. Just the simple fact that your ground isn't in Coventry. A place where we have a home (albeit not our actual home that is now a housing estate).

I wouldn't be so sure any communication between the Trusts will be productive!

I must say I am disgusted at comments from some of your fans alluding to damaging our stadium and causing trouble in Npton.

Sky Blue Sheepy

I must say I am disgusted at comments from some of your fans alluding to damaging our stadium and causing trouble in Npton.
Hope that's not how it turns out. Your club and fans aren't the enemy.
As for the protest, why at 5! I don't even finish work til 5.30

hill83

As am I and I'd suggest the majority of the rest of us.
There's always a couple of bellends.

Chipfat

NTFC,,take this how you want, but why come on here and expect all to be friendly we can't be friendly with each other never mind someone posting from another team,,slightly naive on your part no matter what your motive.....So either react to posters who you think are being ok, ignore the ones you don't or simply fuck off because, now on here is not the time to be sensitive about words, when most are feeling they have lost a club...

Womble

I would take those comments with a pinch of salt, its a very highly charged place and frustrations boil over. When the fa franchised us off I and 4 others got a cab across London to where koppel was at itv to stop him and insert rotten fruit into his orifices. ( The cab driver was moaning about the rotten smell) Wether I would have carried the out was negligible because the coward ran off in a different car as we waited for him. Thing is, I wasn't thinking straight...

Lets support the cov fans where we can....

simple_simon

I would take those comments with a pinch of salt, its a very highly charged place and frustrations boil over. When the fa franchised us off I and 4 others got a cab across London to where koppel was at itv to stop him and insert rotten fruit into his orifices. ( The cab driver was moaning about the rotten smell) Wether I would have carried the out was negligible because the coward ran off in a different car as we waited for him. Thing is, I wasn't thinking straight...

Lets support the cov fans where we can....

Your my kind of fan Womble

Nick

Administrator
Another protest? Something proper needs to be organised, otherwise if it is on sky sports its the same 5 or 6 blokes all the time!

letsallsingtogether

Correct and the same people make an effort when they can most went straight from work when is the right time?

I have been on most of the demo's, and everyone has been slagged off for being the wrong time?

some try some encourage and some talk and slag off. In the end they will win due to the negativity of our fans unless we stick together for what we believe. PUSB

True, but no one s interested.

CJ_covblaze

Hi NTFC. Thank you for your comments and it's good to get the other side's perspective Just letting you know we contacted your Trust (Helen Hickman I think) before the news broke.

With regards to protests we're working on one or two things for the next couple of weeks. The protest last night had to be organised quickly and it's understandable why many couldn't make it. I believe some members of the media couldn't make later than 5.30.

Users who are viewing this thread