Match Thread Promotion Party Match Thread (4 Viewers)

ccfc92

Jul 7, 2012
Fair play to her for doing that, but wish she hadn't of mentioned Fisher!

Reactions: TTG and ccfcchris

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Aug 7, 2009
Coventry
I’m pleased Shelagh is getting recognition! She’s ran that ticket office for years, working alongside Lyn when she was there! The short time the club went without either of them the ticketing system became impossible!! Any issues she sorts without issue!

Much deserved

ajsccfc

Dec 10, 2008
Never had to contact them a great deal but when I have the ticket office staff have always been quick and helpful, fully deserved award.

Reactions: sw88

Dions Dong

Jul 6, 2011
Cambridgeshire
Not being funny but she doesn’t speak people moan , she then does ...and people still moan. She literally can’t win

I thought she spoke well, a bit oscars like and perhaps a bit over the top, but at least she did something.

She also gave recognition to a lot of the unsung hero’s behind the scenes which to her credit was good to see.

I’m not a Sisu fan boy by the way just calling it straight and giving some credit where it is due (for once)

hill83

Sep 15, 2008
Coventry
Not being funny but she doesn’t speak people moan , she then does ...and people still moan. She literally can’t win

I thought she spoke well, a bit oscars like and perhaps a bit over the top, but at least she did something.

She also gave recognition to a lot of the unsung hero’s behind the scenes which to her credit was good to see.

I’m not a Sisu fan boy by the way just calling it straight and giving some credit where it is due (for once)

I was only messing about to be fair. Not arsed either way.

Reactions: sw88 and Dions Dong

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Aug 7, 2009
Coventry

I thought she came accross very well!
And as I said above I hope this season can be a turning point!

ajsccfc

Dec 10, 2008
Can't be helped due to circumstances but the communication issues make this a bit like the Brits that Sam Fox hosted, although Robins being there makes it at least twice as sexy.

larry_david

May 7, 2011
I have absolutely no problem with joy. Shoot me down. She's shown her face, she's talked bollocks but she's talked. We dropped to a low and they've assisted in bringing us back. Can only judge on whhat we are now and what we are is a team and club on the up.

robbiekeane

May 13, 2016
Obviously always gonna be tech issues but had a few awkward moments hah. The current old boy can’t handle it though doesn’t know what to do to pass the time.

Did they not do a trial run

clint van damme

May 3, 2015
fucking hell, that's Walsh back to Bristol. Night ruined, in bits here!!

lifeskyblue

May 22, 2015
I have absolutely no problem with joy. Shoot me down. She's shown her face, she's talked bollocks but she's talked. We dropped to a low and they've assisted in bringing us back. Can only judge on whhat we are now and what we are is a team and club on the up.

Absolutely. If only she had done this regularly it would have helped a lot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PVA

Apr 22, 2011
Doesn't sound like Walsh is staying then from what MR said...

Users who are viewing this thread