Private Eye...silence (1 Viewer)

AndreasB

No mention on here or from the Trust bedwetters on the interesting article in todays Private Eye about Coventry City. Ugandan politics alleged by our beloved Council and Directors.

funny that

TheUKGryphon

So you're happy with the way those SISU 'people' have managed our club are you? Open your eyes and Look at what's going on. I sat in a room with Tim Fisher three seasons ago in the Herbert art gallery and told him in no uncertain terms that whilst players come and go, managers come and go and owners come and go, the only thing that was constant in a football club are it's fans. They lose them, they've lost the heart and sole of a football club and all he would have is a failing business haemorrhaging money. Guess the guy didn't listen to that advise. Do not apologise for or defend this group of incompetants. Have you tried GMK, there are more people on there that are inclined to agree with your babblings. One thing the people of Coventry don't like is being pushed about. Are you even from here?

AndreasB

Nah sorry, they dont really do the online thing....claiming Robinson, Higgs et al were completely befuddled by the 2003 Council sale deal and didnt know what they were signing up to. Questions the legality of the Yorkshire Bank loan (bank not aware of the viability of original deal) and thinks the judicial review will be "interesting"

AndreasB

So you're happy with the way those SISU 'people' have managed our club are you? Open your eyes and Look at what's going on. I sat in a room with Tim Fisher three seasons ago in the Herbert art gallery and told him in no uncertain terms that whilst players come and go, managers come and go and owners come and go, the only thing that was constant in a football club are it's fans. They lose them, they've lost the heart and sole of a football club and all he would have is a failing business haemorrhaging money. Guess the guy didn't listen to that advise. Do not apologise for or defend this group of incompetants. Have you tried GMK, there are more people on there that are inclined to agree with your babblings. One thing the people of Coventry don't like is being pushed about. Are you even from here?

why not read the article before bleating off about something you know fuck all about. Yes I am from "here" and I would suggest the people of Coventry have been pushed about for most of the 20th Century and shrugged shoulders and got on with it Im afraid.

AndreasB

And to be fair Private Eye have written 3 articles now - 2 critical of SISU and this one critical of council/ACL...perhaps somewhere in the middle the truth resides.

chiefdave

You would have thought if "Robinson, Higgs et al were completely befuddled" they would have had access to lawyers, solicitors and advisors who would be able to asset. To be honest that just shows them to be totally incompetent if they signed something they didn't understand. Are we also to believe that SISU took over without full knowledge of the arrangements between the club and ACL and if that is the case I would have thought that it would be their own fault.

Does the JR even cover the validity of the YB loan? If a commercial lender has made an error in approving the loan, again that is their fault unless fraud is being alleged.

TheRoyalScam

No mention on here or from the Trust bedwetters on the interesting article in todays Private Eye about Coventry City. Ugandan politics alleged by our beloved Council and Directors.

funny that

I subscribe to Private Eye - which issue are you referring to? It's issued fortnightly - what do you mean by 'todays' Private Eye?

letsallsingtogether

You seem to stutter and splutter when asked a question whys that?:thinking about:

And to be fair Private Eye have written 3 articles now - 2 critical of SISU and this one critical of council/ACL...perhaps somewhere in the middle the truth resides.

AndreasB

I subscribe to Private Eye - which issue are you referring to? It's issued fortnightly - what do you mean by 'todays' Private Eye?

The one that arrived in the post TODAY that says Happy Christmas on in. Jesus, I not their fucking publicist - they probably have weeded out all the NOPM subscribers though so you wont get one this time.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

We are from a run down area Mark so we need the Ricoh. Obviously you wouldn't want to be associated with the Ricoh in such a bad area so build your new ground in your more affluent area and leave us alone. I can then save the money I spend supporting the club and use it for food and heating and stop me attending food banks

AndreasB

We are from a run down area Mark so we need the Ricoh. Obviously you wouldn't want to be associated with the Ricoh in such a bad area so build your new ground in your more affluent area and leave us alone. I can then save the money I spend supporting the club and use it for food and heating and stop me attending food banks

Perhaps Santa will bring you a tangerine and some nuts Mr Cratchit..

TheRoyalScam

The one that arrived in the post TODAY that says Happy Christmas on in. Jesus, I not their fucking publicist - they probably have weeded out all the NOPM subscribers though so you wont get one this time.

Look on the front and tell me what the issue number is - the last Eye I received was 1355 last week: http://www.private-eye.co.uk/current_issue.php? Is yours 1356, due on 24th December? I haven't received that one yet.

letsallsingtogether

I am not suggesting anything you said it?
All I said is that you start an argument then have no back up. where have I heard that before :thinking about:

What are you suggesting? I am a SISU plant presumably

AndreasB

I am not suggesting anything you said it?
All I said is that you start an argument then have no back up. where have I heard that before :thinking about:

No. I made a statement.Pointless arguing with people so narrow minded that they unleash an incoherent tirade without even having read the article I referred to. For every comment I make there are at least 10 people ready to step in and have a go back - I realise that and that I dont share the views of the vast majority on here.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

No. I made a statement.Pointless arguing with people so narrow minded that they unleash an incoherent tirade without even having read the article I referred to. For every comment I make there are at least 10 people ready to step in and have a go back - I realise that and that I dont share the views of the vast majority on here.

Of course you dont share the views of the vast majority on here I wouldn't expect you to, after all the vast majority on here are CCFC fans.

Nick

Administrator
Picture or scan of the article for people who dont have it?

Their Twitter said yesterday:

The Christmas Eye has gone to press! Some shops might even get it today, but most should have it tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread