Premier League thread (8 Viewers)

Otis

Simply brilliant congrats palace
Awww, poor Klopp.

Wacky Races Lol GIF by Boomerang Official

clint van damme

I don't get all this sentimentality with Klopp. He's been successful there. No need to fawn all over him and wish for him to win everything in his last season with the club.

I dont get how they try and make out he's one of the all time greats either.
He's had success at Liverpool but he's not in the same league as Ferguson or 2 or 3 previous Liverpool managers.

Tommo1993

Watkins won’t get much closer than that without scoring, and Arsenal should’ve scored up the other end.

Tommo1993

The box where Managers stand is not made for Arteta he never stands in it. He stands along side his player taking the throw.The fourth offical does even have a word .Why bother having a box?

He’s always done it and it fucks me off. The technical areas at Arsenal are absolutely massive and he still can’t stay within it.

thekidfromstrettoncamp

He’s always done it and it fucks me off. The technical areas at Arsenal are absolutely massive and he still can’t stay within it.
I've always though that. Is there not a set size.If not can we make ours the full lenth from the halfway line to the goal.Put Viveashin it and he could put the fear of god up our defender first half and forward second half or visa versa and lord help the lino. if he got an offside wrong.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread