Premier League thread (12 Viewers)

HadjiChippo

That was actually one of the better performances from Man Utd this season, even Antony played well. And they still lost.

rob9872

Wish I'd watched it, had the darts on instead, although that's been pretty decent tbf

wingy

Commentator as camera pan's on hoover man Brexit dreams,Ten Haag must be in with a chance of remaining in position!!🤔🫣

Paul Anthony

Damn, wish I'd watched the Chelsea/Utd game now. Although, if I had, it probably would have been a damp squib wouldn't it.....

alexccfc99

Pep don’t get much wrong but binning off Cole Palmer to shoehorn Doku into his side is looking like a right cock up

HadjiChippo

To be fair to both of them they've been extremely unlucky with injuries and Chelsea's medical team haven't really helped them.
Lavia definitely, but Caicedo has been available pretty much the entire season and has just been below par compared to his Brighton performances. I’m sure he’d have performed at a settled side like Liverpool, but it would’ve been a massive risk considering the price he’d have cost to outbid Chelsea.

MacAllister was an absolute steal at 30ish Million, shocked no one else went in for him.

HadjiChippo

Does ETH get the blame for this one?

Embarrassing from a 26 year old who’d been on the pitch about 15 minutes by that point. Seems like he was throwing his dummy out the pram because he didn’t start and got upstaged by Garnacho.

If PSG realistically come in for him as an Mbappe replacement, they should snap their arms off.

Saddlebrains

Embarrassing from a 26 year old who’d been on the pitch about 15 minutes by that point. Seems like he was throwing his dummy out the pram because he didn’t start and got upstaged by Garnacho.

If PSG realistically come in for him as an Mbappe replacement, they should snap their arms off.

If they do thats like replacing Margot Robbie with Gemma Collins

HadjiChippo

This Arsenal team are the real deal. Even if they don’t win it this season, it’ll just be next season.

Once Timber is back and up to speed, they’re just a number 9 away from being an elite side. Majority still yet to peak as well.

Brighton Sky Blue

This Arsenal team are the real deal. Even if they don’t win it this season, it’ll just be next season.

Once Timber is back and up to speed, they’re just a number 9 away from being an elite side. All still on the younger side and yet to peak as well.
Imagine what Gyokeres would do in that side, could be another van Persie for them

clint van damme

Anyone know what's gone on at Spurs?
An incident in which someone's lost their lives the police statement said but didn't elaborate on what type of incident.

Users who are viewing this thread