Premier League thread (2 Viewers)

Terry Gibson's perm

Sheff Utd doing a presentation for Fleck on pitch before the game to give him/the fans a chance to bye after he joined Blackburn in January. Wouldn't be against us doing something like that for Fadz.

Bit more difficult for to do it as Fadz is actually playing unlike lazy bones Fleck who has gone there and is injured and out for the season.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Don’t get me wrong - absolutely love Sheff Utd being shite, but how is Vincent Kompany getting away without any criticism - their squad cost 3x the amount of Sheff Utds and he’s just as shite.

where’s @covcity4life? - Rob Edwards has made more of a fist of this than him

Nuskyblue

Don’t get me wrong - absolutely love Sheff Utd being shite, but how is Vincent Kompany getting away without any criticism - their squad cost 3x the amount of Sheff Utds and he’s just as shite.

Probably cause he's a Pep deciple and Sky think the guy shits fine Swiss chocolate.

They were nailed on to go down under him for me, you knew that he'd stick to his "philosophy" come what may.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Probably cause he's a Pep deciple and Sky think the guy shits fine Swiss chocolate.

They were nailed on to go down under him for me, you knew that he'd stick to his "philosophy" come what may.
We’re gonna get the same with Maresca aren’t we. Kompany has been shown up to be a stubborn 1 dimensional manager. Just irritates me that nobody is questioning this.

any other manager would be hounded

Nuskyblue

We’re gonna get the same with Maresca aren’t we. Kompany has been shown up to be a stubborn 1 dimensional manager. Just irritates me that nobody is questioning this.

any other manager would be hounded
We will.

Same with Southampton and Leeds I think.

If West Brom go up under Corberan I'd think they'd make a good fist of it. They're gritty and awkward and I think the gaffer adapts to what is in front of him, as much as he annoys me I think he's got something.

He'll be spunked over for being a Beilsa deciple even if he's shite tho!

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

We will.

Same with Southampton and Leeds I think.

If West Brom go up under Corberan I'd think they'd make a good fist of it. They're gritty and awkward and I think the gaffer adapts to what is in front of him, as much as he annoys me I think he's got something.

He'll be spunked over for being a Beilsa deciple even if he's shite tho!
To be fair Leeds have been quite clever. their squad is decent as it is. They’ve loaned out most of their prem class players so they’ll be back if they go up

covcity4life

I don't think I've ever said kompany is next big thing have I? Just said he did very well with Burnley last year

And I'm not sure sticking to philosophy is something to use as a negative personally

Team needs to get better at plan a but not sure he should be going long ball or anything like that

Nowadays majority of fans want a good brand of football. Don't rly get how ppl r happy to go down playing shit footy but annoyed to go down playing good footy. Or attempting too anyway.

3 promoted teams likely to go down. Not sure Burnley have spent loads more than other prem teams? I have no idea. To be expected they be in relegation fight I would have assumed.

Terry Gibson's perm

Two stupid challenges for the penalties, their defending is helter skelter which is no surprise with such an erratic keeper behind them.

HadjiChippo

Everton are such a frustrating watch. Build up nicely, quick passing get into good positions…

…then they make it to the 18 yard box and everyone goes blank.

A decent side would be spanking Utd today

Terry Gibson's perm

It’s no wonder everton don’t do well they just brought on 145 year old Ashley Young a player who has been stealing a living for years.

Sick Boy

I don't think I've ever said kompany is next big thing have I? Just said he did very well with Burnley last year

And I'm not sure sticking to philosophy is something to use as a negative personally

Team needs to get better at plan a but not sure he should be going long ball or anything like that

Nowadays majority of fans want a good brand of football. Don't rly get how ppl r happy to go down playing shit footy but annoyed to go down playing good footy. Or attempting too anyway.

3 promoted teams likely to go down. Not sure Burnley have spent loads more than other prem teams? I have no idea. To be expected they be in relegation fight I would have assumed.
Gerrard
Kompany
Maresca

@covcity4life is always right!

covcity4life

Gerrard
Kompany
Maresca

@covcity4life is always right!
It shows how right I am that you resort to lying

Arteta
Alonso

I have gone on record as. Both doing great

Never mentioned maresca or kompany thank you very much.

Gerrard I did say. Although I'm happy to admit that it may have been Beale behind that one. He's not doing great either so sometimes things just click at that point in time?

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

It shows how right I am that you resort to lying

Arteta
Alonso

I have gone on record as. Both doing great

Never mentioned maresca or kompany thank you very much.

Gerrard I did say. Although I'm happy to admit that it may have been Beale behind that one. He's not doing great either so sometimes things just click at that point in time?
You did - you massively was pro Kompany last season.

talking about how his style of play was great and that he was doing a great job when realistically he had a £100m squad in the championship.

Terry Gibson's perm

I triple captained Saka on Monday but of course he picked up an illness
It’s always worse when you look at the top points scorer and think why would you have triple captained Kurt Zouma before he scored a load of points (other players the same)

Brighton Sky Blue

It’s always worse when you look at the top points scorer and think why would you have triple captained Kurt Zouma before he scored a load of points (other players the same)
Had Saka been fully fit he'd have racked up a load more points. C'est la vie that he was the only Arsenal player who wasn't

covcity4life

You did - you massively was pro Kompany last season.

talking about how his style of play was great and that he was doing a great job when realistically he had a £100m squad in the championship.
Ya his style of play was great? You denying that? I said he did a good job in the championship. He did.

Let's not rewrite history here. Alot of fM said he would fail. He didn't

So now moving goalposts to prem survival to try say they were right a year later

Pathetic really

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Ya his style of play was great? You denying that? I said he did a good job in the championship. He did.

Let's not rewrite history here. Alot of fM said he would fail. He didn't

So now moving goalposts to prem survival to try say they were right a year later

Pathetic really
He did a job that was expected. No less. Pretty much - his challenge is this year

nobody is saying that he should get prem survival. But Burnley’s performances have been awful. He’s been show and unable to adapt when the deck is stacked. He’ll get away with it.

Rob Edwards has done a better job than him and is arguably a better manager

covcity4life

He did a job that was expected. No less. Pretty much - his challenge is this year

nobody is saying that he should get prem survival. But Burnley’s performances have been awful. He’s been show and unable to adapt when the deck is stacked. He’ll get away with it.

Rob Edwards has done a better job than him and is arguably a better manager
I don't care. I've never commented on him in the prem. I've never predicted he will do well in prem. I said said he did a good job last season.

The end

HadjiChippo

Fucking hell what is Rambo doing there. Had a defender to play out too as well.

I’ve said it all along you pick a number 1 and stick with it. Hard to drop a keeper into the side and then expect them to just pick up as normal

SBT

Fucking hell what is Rambo doing there. Had a defender to play out too as well.

I’ve said it all along you pick a number 1 and stick with it. Hard to drop a keeper into the side and then expect them to just pick up as normal
I don’t have any issue with switching out keepers any more than any other position on the pitch, but Ramsdale has a well-documented issue with concentration.

Users who are viewing this thread