Predictions for Crewe (1 Viewer)

skybluegod

I'm going to say 3-0 Jennings, Elliot,Clarke in that order then win on pens. Your prediction?

covhead1

I rather fancy that its going to go to penalties. We shall win the penalty shoot easily.

Wish i was going!!!!

instead i'll have to listen on the radio, followed..... by.......the ..........dreaded.........PHONE IN!!!!:facepalm:

Otis

i think we'll win but not by the margin required, 0-2.

Me too.

We can do it for sure, but I think we will win without quite achieving the score we need.

Going to go for us winning 2-0 and then with a few minutes left us pushing for the 3rd goal with them catching us on the break.

2-1 victory.

All we can do is go there to win. We do that and I won't be too unhappy.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Think we will win this .......... but dont think we will win through to wembley :( 2 : nil or 3 : 1

First leg I was confident of a 4 nil win look where that got us ............ so who knows:facepalm:

ajsccfc

I'd imagination consolation is about as good as it'll get. Gave it away too cheap first leg.

Covcraig@bury

3-0 4-1 5-1 5-2 all with Clarke getting a hatrick. ££££££££££ come to daddy. PUSB:mad::mad::p:p:confused::confused: Who cares, got o be in it to win it. KTF

BLAKESCREWE

we have`nt lost by 4 goals or more at home in ages and it won`t happen tomorrow, 2 games v Coventry this season and its 4-0 to us so far.

kg82

I'm actually going to say 2-0 to them. We push and push, can't score and they catch us on the break. Knocks the stuffing out of us and they score again.

Steve.B50

Have said it for ages, someone is going to get a real battering from us soon, the amount of shots on target each game, we are going to hurt someone big time.
Just hope it's tomorrow, but it's probably just a dream, however we WILl beat them on Saturday.

The JPT people will want us in the final as they want a decent crowd at Wembley, what will Crewe take. 15k maximum.

D

Deleted member 4439

I'm actually going to say 2-0 to them. We push and push, can't score and they catch us on the break. Knocks the stuffing out of us and they score again.

Sounds a familar scenario. Going there for a sing song. Just don't want it to be 3-0 again.

hopesprings

Penalty in the 5th minute their keeper brings down Sheffers. keeper sent off Sheffers scores from spot kick! Don't know what happened next woke up too excited!:p

SkyblueDave89

2-0 to Cov but beat them in the league & push for promotion if we get 4 or 3 without conceding & win on pens then its a brilliant bonus. Wonder if Mark Robins will be there like Dickov was for the Latics / Everton game, Robins cheering the Sky Blues on??? (Tongue in cheek!)

Otis

As long as we beat them Saturday can't say I am now too bothered about tomorrow.

Win on Saturday with a couple of results going our way and it will be looking a lot rosier for us.

Heyzeuss84

1-5 no problem..!!!
In all seriousness though I have a better feeling about this game then the first leg. Who knows with the city.

covcity4life

As long as we beat them Saturday can't say I am now too bothered about tomorrow.

Win on Saturday with a couple of results going our way and it will be looking a lot rosier for us.

mr name on the cup changes his tune

you have flip flopped so much since that game i tell you.

ill go for 2-1 win,but saturday is bigger

would be elated with progression to jpt final though, would help us on so many levels

RoboCCFC90

Come on guys!!!! City can do this, who gave us a chance when we were losing against Spurs in the 87 Final? Yet we won! Who gave us a chance when we were 2-1 down in the 90th Minute against Preston in the last round? Yet we won! People thought once had Robins left we were going to slide out of the picture, yet at Bury at the weekend we won! We can win this game and we can go through to Wembley! Believe it will happen!! 4-0 City!!

RoboCCFC90

We're going to Crewe to win 4-0,
We're going to Crewe and we'll win 4-0,
We're going to Crewe and we'll win 4-0
We're going to Crewe and we'll win 4-0,
We're going to Crewe and we'll win 4-0

Users who are viewing this thread