Pre Season Starts Today! (1 Viewer)

fernandopartridge

I know it's a brilliant job, but it'll be a hard slog for players coming back in the midst of the best run of warm weather for years.

harvey098

Wonder if Jones and Audreu are in full training? I would expect Andreu to be as I think he virtually was at the end of last season anyway

Mr Panda

Wonder if Jones and Audreu are in full training? I would expect Andreu to be as I think he virtually was at the end of last season anyway

I think I spotted Andreu with the rest of the squad on Snapchat but Jones is still doing some things by himself off the ball

Joy Division

There was an instagram live video posted about half an hour ago and Andreu was in that training with the rest of the team.

covcity4life

So weird as even though we git promoted last year i never really had many momentd where i sat back and enjoyed it as we were never really in autos so it was always job tondo yet etc

Obviously overall I enjoyed it but not so much week to week respite so many wins. All relative of course as less weekends ruined by losses so it was still good times!

But this season I can't shake feeling we are gonna do better pts wise. I just hope that means autos

Greggs

Nice to see a full squad too, not just youth lads like previous years

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Feels like 2 minutes ago we got promoted!

That's seems a very short break. 5 weeks and it has been occupied with the World Cup too!

Users who are viewing this thread