• Muslim

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Random attack

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

Grendel

A poll 😂😂

Evo1883

My guess is a disgruntled mentally ill student , either way , what a terrible thing to happen

Greggs

The world is fucked. If I was a religious person, this is pretty much what I'd imagine hell to be like. Has there been a peaceful decade since the 70s?

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Lets get our votes in who did it.

It's unlikely to be option one.

The Eastern European countries (many like to be considered Central Europe) have pretty low Muslim populations. There are very little terrorist attacks compared to places like France/UK/Germany as a result of it.

skybluetony176

Isn’t far right terrorism a real issue in the Czech Republic? Not that it matters. Tragic event, only thing you can be grateful for is looking at the footage on line he looked to be armed well enough for it to be considerably worse. May the victims rest in peace.

clint van damme

Horrendous incident. Just heard a report on the radio.
Students locked themselves in a room and the shooter was trying the door.

Fysnkysc

Isn’t far right terrorism a real issue in the Czech Republic? Not that it matters. Tragic event, only thing you can be grateful for is looking at the footage on line he looked to be armed well enough for it to be considerably worse. May the victims rest in peace.
have not seen anything just heard someone went ham in a university and then fell of the building

Fysnkysc

It's unlikely to be option one.

The Eastern European countries (many like to be considered Central Europe) have pretty low Muslim populations. There are very little terrorist attacks compared to places like France/UK/Germany as a result of it.
Maybe a lot lower than the countries you listed but i seen more foreigners in Prague than i ever have in Hungary, a lot of Asian population there.

Users who are viewing this thread