Port vale tickets (1 Viewer)

Just got mine - are everyone's tickets 'unreserved'?

A word of a advice to anyone thinking of getting tickets, don't do what i did and spend ages picking the best seats as the tickets that come have no block number, row number or seat number on them just the word 'unreserved' and the stand name.

BurbageSkyBlues

If you go on their website, it clearly states that the away tickets are not seat specific - even though a seat number is given on the order, it is sit anywhere you like.

This makes me interested in the number of the seats sold....if the club has had 1500 plus another 500, these will not include those ordered online from port vale direct, I would have thought? Hence we could be looking at a massive away following

lifelongcityfan

any one know how long it takes the CCFC "ticket office" to despatch? I ordered mine 6 days ago and havent had them yet. Might ring up tomorrow to chase

hutch1972

any one know how long it takes the CCFC "ticket office" to despatch? I ordered mine 6 days ago and havent had them yet. Might ring up tomorrow to chase
ordered mine on friday and received yesterday, inc the free u12 ticket they promised to sort out after i emailed.

M&B Stand

So CCFC have sold 1500 and now 500 more onsale, how many Port Vale sold on thier site? Is that included in that?

Spoke to a Wolves fan who went the other week, they were given just over 4k even tho the stand has 4500 seats, apparently seated capacities are limited by 10% if a stand has unreserved seating, no idea why. Possibly elf 'n safety!

Users who are viewing this thread