Port Vale match thread (1 Viewer)

covmark

Bored at work so let's get a match thread going.

I'm going for a decent win due to the new manager feel good factor.
3-1 city
Fleck
Nouble 2

JulianDarbyFTW

This time next week we could be 7 points clear of the bottom 4, or 5 points away from safety. Two massive games.

But I can't see a dead cat bounce happening - going for a 2-1 defeat. Not because of TM, but because of the lack of quality in the squad coupled with the limited time he's had with the team.

Otis

Win, win, win!!

I think TM's pre-match talk will get them all fired up and despite the shortcomings of the squad, I think we will win.

3-1, with us hanging on a bit at 2-1 up and as they are pressing, we breakaway and score on the counter attack.

stupot07

2-1. Samuel double.

(I always chuckle when I see fleck predicted as goalscorer ;))

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

skybluebeduff

3-0 city, and this time i've put a bet on! Not making last weeks mistake again.

Also for people who are going today, if you spot a man sulking in the JSB Zone, that's me, 9 kids i'm taking today, god help me please!

covmark

2-1. Samuel double.

(I always chuckle when I see fleck predicted as goalscorer ;))

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)
Haha, it's surely got to happen at some point.

LJC_CCFC

The Mowbray era to start with a previously unheard of 4-0 romp. Samuel brace, Tudgay and a Carl Dickinson OG.

Covstar

A 4-3 Thriller in favour of City. All out attacking football with no care in the world for defence. (Samuel x2, Tudgay x1 and a sensational Fleck overhead kick in the 91st min to win it for us)

KersleyDigs

I am very interested to see if he makes any changes to formation and/or starting XI after Barnsley and training sessions.....

Sick Boy

Really don't understand why some rate Nouble so highly, hopefully he will be out the door at the end of the season

covhead1

Its very tempting to get swept a long with all of the optimism around at the moment...............BUT!

I've supported City for long enough to know that when we are all confident of a win it gets dashed BRUTALY!!!

however WTF i'm going for a 3-1 win for CITY!!!!!

shmmeee

Gutted I can't be there today, good solid 2-0 win. Adam Barton screamer and Samuel to win it.

spwaverley4916

according to ccfc website
Coventry City: Burge (GK), Phillips, Pennington, Martin, Stokes, O'Brien, Fleck, Barton, Samuel, Nouble, Tudgay.

Jackoskyblue

I reckon we could see around 14k here today, it's a lovely day, the marketing department has been working overtime pushing this game, bit of a feel good factor, first home game since pay day, today's going to be a good day

Users who are viewing this thread