Port Vale Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Kingokings204

I'm going to do a Nick and say 2-1 us

Kingokings204

From 1-0 down? :)

That's the one. I genuinely believe 2-1 us today. We won't keep a clean sheet but think we will score today. Really hope so anyway. A good Xmas period and the season changes.

I know it's unlikely but win the next 4 games this month and we will be within touch of the playoffs. Lose the next 4 and we will be bottom pretty much so there are chances either way.

LJC_CCFC

Vale are a very very bad team, full of rejects and similar to Notts County's squad.

A win in any form is a must.

Anything less and Pressley gets closer to the chop.

LJC_CCFC

If we can't beat this, may as well give up:

@OfficialPVFC: TEAM NEWS: #pvfc line-up: Neal, Yates, Dickinson, Veseli, Robertson, McGivern, Brown, Marshall, Daniel, Williamson, N'Guessan. #pvfcvccfc

Evo1883

Ironically this 4-5-1 is the formation he persisted with a falkirk , the supporters hated it and pressley wouldnt change it , this man is a tactical genius lol.
is it not also the formation he tried to play when he first arrived at coventry

stupot07

If we can't beat this, may as well give up:

@OfficialPVFC: TEAM NEWS: #pvfc line-up: Neal, Yates, Dickinson, Veseli, Robertson, McGivern, Brown, Marshall, Daniel, Williamson, N'Guessan. #pvfcvccfc

I imagine there is a port vale fan sat at home just posted an identical thread about our starting line up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

LJC_CCFC

I imagine there is a port vale fan sat at home just posted an identical thread about our starting line up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

4a9407b2f10c7546299bb2b46114fbd7.jpg

Covstar

Would have put Johnson in central Defence for Webster alongside Martin with Haynes at LB. Mcquoid on Wednesday just looked totally uninterested so I don't know how he continues to claim a starting place in the team. Also by the end of this season I think we will have used every formation in the book.

stupot07

Interesting that he's omitted Nouble, yet he was the one fans most wanted to see on Wednesday.

And of course fans know everything.

Hobo

1-0 Port Vale

SkyBlue_Bear83

In the case of who our best attacker is, I would say we do. But that said, his attitude does seem all wrong and maybe the reason was he's the fall guy

Pressleys had the knives out for him since the Worcester match, same for Johnson. No surprise these two are the fan favourites.

Chez78

Thank god he hasn't dropped the city Maldini, Webster.

I think we'll sneak it 1-0 nil to city, Port Vale own goal

Users who are viewing this thread