Port Vale Fans Forum - CCFC (1 Viewer)

FRY-CCFC

anyone else sick of people shouting about how high our wage budget is when we have 5 senior players and that's including manset and webster who i think are on low wages

ohitsaidwalker king power

I think its a reasonably well advised forum- sure one or two negative and ignorant comments- but largely empathetic to our plight- most seem to recall recent events around their club.
Post #39 perhaps resonates most?

I hope they do clap the fans or join in with some songs...that would be a nice touch from them - I now have a soft spot for PV - fair play to them.

Nick

Administrator
Not sure about the happy clapping, we are there for 3 points first and foremost.

jesus-wept

Weren't very happy clappy supporters v Wolves a couple of weeks ago !

Covstu

Yes we will all clap each other, wouldn't it be lovely. Come on lads, great to see them support us on the forum but they are not going to think twice in the ground. We wouldn't show them the same courtesy.

SkyBlueScottie

totally different to us so why bring it up

Because its interesting. The council offered them a helping hand, it allowed the previous owners to move on, and in doing so secured new owners which has allowed them to strengthen the team and put them on a seemingly sound foundation. What's not interesting about it?

Sky Blue Harry H

A thoroughly decent set of supporters, congrats to them and their Chairman.

MMMMmmmmmmm ? I'm sure there are some and the chairman deserves a big thank you. However..........although our fans are hardly all shrinking violets, there was a disproportionate percentage of numpties amongst their following and I'd love to see the average life expectancy of people around Burslem, compared to the rest of the country (I'd bet my sons pocket money on it being 10 years below!)

Users who are viewing this thread