Poll: Your Favourite PL team? (1 Viewer)

PL Teams

• - Arsenal

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • - Aston Villa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • - Birmingham

• - Blackburn Rovers

• - Blackpool

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • - Bolton

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • - Chelsea

• - Everton

• - Fulham

• - Liverpool

• - Manchester City

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • - Manchester United

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • - Newcaslte United

• - Stoke

• - Sunderland

• - Tottenham

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • - West Brom

• - West Ham

• - Wigan

• - Wolves

• Total voters

Coventry La La La

epl.gif

Poll: Please select your favourite current premierleague team and state your reasons for liking them

Choices:

- Arsenal

- Aston Villa

- Birmingham

- Blackburn Rovers

- Blackpool

- Bolton

- Chelsea

- Everton

- Fulham

- Liverpool

- Manchester City

- Manchester United

- Newcaslte United

- Stoke

- Sunderland

- Tottenham

- West Brom

- West Ham

- Wigan

- Wolves

I have chosen Chelsea simply because they are my favourite team on fifa 11 I look forward to the transfer update Drogba + Torres upfront :pimp:

Last edited:

redsox

Facebook User
Stoke, they are local to me & I have friends who follow them.....I wouldn't tell them this though ,lol!!!

smileycov

Facebook User
liverpool, few of my mates support them, also got great history behind them. I also can't realy remember them ever offending us as most of the others at one time or another. Remember when Gary Mc scored at HR which virtually sealed our fate, he never celebrated and actually looked quite sad ha!

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Tottenham all day! ;)

Disorganised1

My favourite Premier League team is Coventry City

Jimthor

Whenever i'm watching premier league footy i just support whichever players are in my fantasy football team :D

Aside from that i have no alleigence at all, but having said that, all else being even, i think like most neutrals i'd like to see Blackpool stay up. I also like to watch sexy football, so thumbs up to Arsenal for that one (and increasingly Spurs with the likes of Bale, Modric and VDV tearing it up!).

flammablepiss

Facebook User
From a neutral point of view I would say Newcastle because theyr usually fun to watch... some games they can be terrible and get hammered and other games they find goals out of nowhere. So from that respect their good to watch.

BenInTurin

Facebook User
Who did I vote for? My favourite is the blues but they've no votes :confused:

Happy 300th post to me :D

antbrin

Facebook User
I went with Chelsea but would really go with whoever Man Utd or Liverpool are playing at the time.
Surrounded by glory hunters who supported Liverpool till Man u started winning everything then changed to them when I was growing up makes me really enjoy seeing both of them get beaten by anyone. :D

gouldberg

Chelsea. First game I ever watched was Coventry City vs Chelsea at Highfield Road. Was a cracking game. Had a soft spot for them ever since. It gets a bit annoying being branded a 'glory hunter' even though I've liked them since the days of Zola, Poyet, Hasselbaink, Wise etc etc. Oh, and of course Roberto Di Matteo, who I would quite like to see as our new manager. They play some lovely football and if I wasn't from Coventry they would definitely be my first choice team.

Sky_Blue_Daz

I have chosen Blackpool, Always Root for the underdog

Users who are viewing this thread