Video Plymouth Argyle v Coventry City highlights (2 Viewers)

stupot07

Bidwell was offside in the build up, it wouldn't have counted if he scored it!!!!
He wasn't off side the two defenders next to Simms are playing Bidwell on. In fact there's 3 as the left back is just off camera marking Godden. The lino put his flag up for the goal kick after the ball went out of play..
e321e72e46db5b3cba3a2883e832e718.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Torquay Sky Blue

People always say that about Stevie Wonder scoring if he was in that position - a bit daft really seeing as he blatantly wouldn't have even made it as a professional football player
It has been said by some that he can actually see but I think music would of always been his chosen career

Legia Sky Blue

I think robbiethemole has made the schoolboy error of trusting Clive's commentary to be an accurate reflection of the match being played in front of him :ROFLMAO:

shmmeee

People always say that about Stevie Wonder scoring if he was in that position - a bit daft really seeing as he blatantly wouldn't have even made it as a professional football player

This is true. Had the quality but terrible attitude.

JimmyHillsbeard

Bidwell was offside in the build up, it wouldn't have counted if he scored it!!!!

It looked close but wasn’t given. The game restarted with a goal kick. The clip is in *all* the highlights packages including the sky and EFL ones. They wouldn’t include an offside move and a missed shot in the highlights reel

Users who are viewing this thread