Match Thread Plymouth (A)- Wednesday 14th Feb (9 Viewers)

HadjiChippo

Honestly not a bad night of results for us with us getting the draw and Sunderland losing (could’ve done with PNE dropping points). Still 6th and have a far superior goal difference to those below (as good as being a point ahead).

we might look back on tonight as a pivotal point gained.

no_loyalty

Not the best performance but a point gained against a good side.

Brighton Sky Blue

Is being a clueless c**t a prerequisite for getting into CWR. I don’t believe this is the average fan. They definitely select for it.
Can vouch for this. I texted in saying that Robins should be sacked and replaced by Jackett and was immediately called back being invited to go on.

So tempting to say yes

AFCCOVENTRY

Robins saying we were sloppy tonight and not good enough in and out of possession.

We lacked energy and quality tonight.

We have to be better.

Long journey back.

Need to go to Stoke and get 3 points. We need wins at this stage.

I was forced into the changes. Players are fatigued.

Squad is light.

We created opportunities but it was cumbersome.

People are taking rubbish on social media platforms. Callum is fatigued. What’s the point taking his 6 hours to Plymouth.

Ellis goal is great. Support is great on not a nice night.

I’m disappointed because we did not perform to the levels we know.

Im really disappointed we should have done better.

shepardo01

That was not the performance of a team that will trouble the play-offs in the long run.
We always look likely to comcede which is a worry.
We seem to start games sloppily too. At some point we'll find ourselves two down after 20 mins and not being able to get back into the game.
Robins sounds frustrated on the radio.
Not overly happy with performance.
Too slow from back to front.
Didn't perform to levels we expect.
Need to win games.
COH not fit to play - wanted too but staff said no. Too much for him.

Grendel

Ha really? What rumours?

He's injured, not on the coach, people don't know what they are talking about

He was raging - also not happy with a small squad and sloppy second half

Astute

His miss was pretty shocking, but the Godden is old/past it is a bit much. This new system just doesn't suit him, as a player he's largely the same. But the system also doesn't really suit Simms. Simms can hold it up more, but not a lot comes from it. Neither get much of service they need. The potential is there with Simms though if he gets more through balls, he makes a lot of runs that either aren't seen or not taken up. More of that from Torp and the goals will come
Who had the easier chance? Godden or Simms?

Who scored?

Simms needs a run of games. Godden has had a run of games. Godden deadly in front of goal?

I'm sorry but not buying it anymore. It's like playing with 10 men most of the time. We can't afford passengers.

Users who are viewing this thread