Match Thread Plymouth (A)- Wednesday 14th Feb (2 Viewers)

Covcraig@bury

Torp is starting to look a little bit special .
Simms had a great game also , when that penny drops he will be hard to contain and the goals will come . Overall a brilliant point away from home with O’Hare,Sheaf and Allen out . The back 4 need to get to grips they seem a yard off the pace . Kasey and Lati was pretty solid in the middle but a few stray passes . I love Godden for everything he’s done for us but he can’t keep up with play he’s getting old like us all and should be put out to pasture.
we’re still in this race for what I think is the last spot so hold on it’s going to get bumpy.

South West Sky Blue

You constantly moan about confirmation bias but palmer was poor. He delivers once every 3 games and you need big players to step up in games like this.
I’ve been very supportive of Palmer since he joined.
However I was at the Cardiff game (we lost 3-2) where he was terrible. I must admit to being disappointed this season with him so far. I actually thought he was good tonight. Constantly took the ball under pressure, rolled his man and created space.
Not sure there’s (m)any that come out with much more credit than him tonight.

mark82

Slightly flukey equaliser but well deserved. Overall thought we were the better team for most of the game in tough conditions; stats suggest same. Some inconsistent performances but bag the point, move on.

Still in a play off spot but tightening up. Baggies the big winners from this round of games.

Happy enough overall. Ratings thread will be an interesting read I reckon…..

Whittaker would be a joy to see in sky blue next season
Not a flukey equaliser at all. Was good play. Great ball in, and a very deliberate move from Kitching.

pusbccfc

Torp set pieces the difference. What an incredible signing. If only we had him in August.

Northants Sky Blue

We werent at it tonight & slotting a Wilson-esque equaliser at half past midnight shouldnt mask that (no matter how good it feels!)

I could swallow rotating 1 or 2 but dropping 4 of your most effective players in one go?

fernandopartridge

jDS and Simms for me. Torp did well tho mostly agreed

Ppl on about Palmer needs to be off but he's only one that will try those dangerous throughballs and if he didn't in last minute we wouldn't get that free kick

We have a good squad. Short in numbers but we have good players and today showed we CAN rotate
Palmer had two or three chances to play people in and failed to execute any of them, he flatters to deceive especially away from home.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Cally Fedora

Depends what you want from Simms. For me tonight he worked extremely hard which always goes down well but actually is the least you should get. He was lucky with the goal - but obviously he scores so you can’t be too critical. The bottom line is he is our best option in that role.

shmmeee

Going at 1.5 points per game. Continue that makes 69 points. Need to lift it a bit and turn some of those draws into 3 pts. However I’m delighted tonight

? didn’t we average 1.93 from thevlast 15? 10 from the last 5 certainly with this being a new block of five.

Jarvo87

Not a flukey equaliser at all. Was good play. Great ball in, and a very deliberate move from Kitching.
Fair enough, I’ll need to watch it again…. From my angle on the sofa it Seemed to hit their man, canon into another of their defenders, and bobble into the corner. Ultimately doesn’t matter, it’s ended up in the net. Same result as a screamer from 30 yards.

HadjiChippo

Caller on CWR - 'I'm not Wrights biggest fan but if he gets double figures this season I suppose that's a decent season'
Ermmm he's already scored 10/11 you prick
Plus the assists he’s provided. Honestly don’t know how he can’t be a fan. Hajis been fantastic so far.

AiS86

His miss was pretty shocking, but the Godden is old/past it is a bit much. This new system just doesn't suit him, as a player he's largely the same. But the system also doesn't really suit Simms. Simms can hold it up more, but not a lot comes from it. Neither get much of service they need. The potential is there with Simms though if he gets more through balls, he makes a lot of runs that either aren't seen or not taken up. More of that from Torp and the goals will come

Users who are viewing this thread