Please help me with this? (1 Viewer)

Kingokings204

This is a message I just received from a ST fan for the last x amount of years and went to Northampton. I want help with what he is thinking as I'm severely struggling and would like to know if anyone agrees and why?

"I don't think it does involve SISU or the football club. The Council have betrayed the supporters - as I've said all along - by virtually selling the Ricoh to a London Rugby Club just to prevent high interest payments of around 800000 a year - and writing off the 14 million pound mortgage of Council Tax Payers money used to block SISU out and protect their precious Ricoh Arena. The stadium was purpose built for CCFC following the move from Highfield Road. Interestingly enough I have not heard one SISU out at the last 7 CCFC games home and away. The Council were deviously negotiating with Wasps whilst the sweetener deal was done with SISU/CCFC behind the supporters backs. It will be interesting to see what happens in the next few weeks. Sorry, but SISU are not all to blame in this fiasco - our Council are not interested in our football club - and we are back to square one at the Ricoh - no atmosphere - poor crowds and losing money in a 32000 capacity stadium. If Sisu walked tomorrow and a new owner of the club came in
It would not make any difference - not with this Council. If I was SISU Otium from a business point of view I would say sod the Council - we will go ahead and build our own stadium with less capacity to match the level of support in this City. I know you will disagree but there are two sides in this. "

Please help me as I am severely disturbed by this message he sent me. I'm sorry I just don't get it.

Nonleagueherewecome

Wow, he sounds like he prefered Sixfields! I'd maybe point out to him that the club is worse supported under these owners than it has been for decades.

Users who are viewing this thread