Playoff details confirmed (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

There goes the sell out. People in Coventry won't pay those prices as proven previously.

Marty

I agree, if they don't want to pay then don't go, I'd even have a ST discount and up the non ST prices to supplement us.

Can't wait for these games.

Great_Expectations

Well fuck em. If people are too tight to pay £22 to see us in our first ever play off game then we don't need them there! They'll only boo if we pass the ball sideways anyway. Would rather see us lump it forward and lose it!

And then run on the pitch after the game like absolute morons, ruining it for those ST holders who have been to every game and want to applaud the players for their efforts.

vow

There goes the sell out. People in Coventry won't pay those prices as proven previously.
I think you'll be mistaken, supporters will be all over this, whatever the price.
I'm a ST holder and would gladly pay these prices.

pusbccfc

I think you'll be mistaken, supporters will be all over this, whatever the price.
I'm a ST holder and would gladly pay these prices.

Could go either way. You'd hope that every Coventry fan would be desperate to go. Will be interesting to see how many we sell tomorrow.

pastythegreat

Biggest home match at the Ricoh ever?

I’d argue bigger than any cup game bar maybe an FA Cup semi/quarter. Never had so much riding on one game in my lifetime certainly.

If we don’t sell out this club is fucked. I’d pay twice that to go.
Yes, certainly more to play for and more at stake than say, Chelsea in the FA Cup or Crewe/Wycombe in the JPT.
Certainly the biggest game at the Ricoh in my eyes.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

chiefdave

Who in their right mind was expecting discounted tickets to our first ever play off game?
Odd that those that went to 1 game get same priority as seasont ciket and match paxkage holders
They’ll know how many that is in total and I bet it isn’t enough for a sell out so might as well get the different groups on sale ASAP.

chiefdave

It is an all pay game, and prices have been agreed with all three other play-off teams according to EFL Regulations.
Looks like the pricing isn’t up to the club anyway.

Frank Sidebottom

Bit of a long shot, But is anyone on here from Dublin or going to be in Dublin for the away leg? I'll hopefully be watching it in Murray's.

Kingokings204

This will be close to a sell out. No one will give a shit on ticket prices etc. this will be popular

pusbccfc

Biggest home match at the Ricoh ever?

I’d argue bigger than any cup game bar maybe an FA Cup semi/quarter. Never had so much riding on one game in my lifetime certainly.

If we don’t sell out this club is fucked. I’d pay twice that to go.

It is even bigger than that to be fair. Biggest home game since the Premier League really.

Alkhen

On holiday until the monday so will miss the first leg. Will go to the home one though.

Anyone moaning about them not making the tickets cheap is a tight git. This clubs not been shy of offering cheap tickets and deals throughout the season. They'd be mad to do it when there will be a scramble for tickets regardless.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

On holiday until the monday so will miss the first leg. Will go to the home one though.

Anyone moaning about them not making the tickets cheap is a tight git. This clubs not been shy of offering cheap tickets and deals throughout the season. They'd be mad to do it when there will be a scramble for tickets regardless.

The first leg is the home leg!?

letsallsingtogether

Dearer then that today wasn't it.
Average on the day price is 25 quid.
So not so bad.
Well I will be using my 4 on my season ticket.

Gazolba

We've got the hardest opponent in my opinion.
I think we need a minimum 2 goal lead going into the second leg.

Sbarcher

Get ready for an anal inspection for this one. Obviously the standard search failed yesterday.

covcity4life

Before it was lets avoid exeter theybare in form

Thrn lets hope lincoln go out as theybeill be fsvourites slongside us

Noe notts countt sre toughest tie we could hsve had?

Come on lads. No gsme eill br easy

P.s in a fooking queue online for tickets to the match lol

skybluepm2

The site had crashed way before 9 due to traffic. I’m still in a ‘queue’ with no indication as to when it’s likely to end!

SBAndy

I seem to be able to get my ticket in my ST seat but it doesn't give me an option to get any more than that at the moment (was going to get my dad's ST seat ticket as well). It's like someone's forgotten to turn the switch on.

Users who are viewing this thread