Phone In (1 Viewer)

J

Jack Griffin

Just got to 40mins in & caller made valid point about club having no income as next years season tickets not on sale..

I'll tell you what I think could happen, after the last game is played their is a chance that players won't get paid over the summer.

We will see how it pans out.

torchomatic

And who constantly has a go at me! He's back here again, I think. He obviously won't be LBB or Cheever this time.

Keep your eyes peeled for the poster who makes liberal use of 'bang on' and 'fair play'.

Bugsy

torchomatic

torchomatic

Bugsy

Maybe we should all have to pass a fecking exam or something.

Not a bad idea, quiz night down the squirrel on the 15th......

Bugsy

Bugsy

Nonleagueherewecome

Nonleagueherewecome

And who constantly has a go at me! He's back here again, I think. He obviously won't be LBB or Cheever this time.

He's not. I'll tell you on Monday who I reckon. You are in Monday aintchya?

Nonleagueherewecome

shropshirecov

Geoff Foster is a decent chap, my lad won England tickets years ago on a radio comp, he went out of his way to sort everything for him. Sky blue through and through.

torchomatic

He's not. I'll tell you on Monday who I reckon. You are in Monday aintchya?

yeah, see you Monday. See if we think its the same poster. :)

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

Houdi

He said it was at the Shrewsbury match. So it is regarding this time round[/QUOTE
Yes Ranson,Elliot and Hoffman were in the pub (by the roundabout) before the Shrewsbury game,the night before Robins was appointed.
Not sure on the phone in why they were getting uptight about seaason ticket sales.If as seems evident from most threads that fans want SISU gone,then logically why would you wish to give money to the people who you want to leave.Unless you expect the administrator to start selling season tickets.;)

Grendel

torchomatic

It's one of two in my view.

Well, he's been two in the past so you could be right.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread